Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

:D

You do talked like guys!...

:$ Sorry I was wrong...我真以为你是男孩儿呢...

Wow I never got that one before..me talking like a guy :LOL:

And I can't read chinese all too well :unsure:, though I think what you're saying here is basically something along the lines of "I thought you were a guy" :LOL:

Oh and I have yet to buy Showbiz too! They don't have too many copies here in Toronto, and I'm waiting for it to go on sale at locations that do have it. A 2 for $30 deal would be nice :yesey:

cool. they played Space Dementia last time and it was one of the songs I was constantly listening to. Didn't actually expect them to play it either so that was nice:)

I want to hear KoC. I just know that when matt goes 'NO ONE'S GONNA TAKE ME ALIIIIIIVE' I'll be doing to arm stretching thing lol. And when the riff kicks in, my head might drop off from the headbaging :LOL:

.rar files are annoying :mad: i downloaded the bootleg from Muselive and i dunno what to open it with! stoopid file

Oh yes, when they played KoC at the Toronto gig, it was so AMAZING, especially with the lyrics to the song printed along the walls behind them.

There was some major head-bang-age going on, though no one could really move too well since we were all squished together like sardines.hahah. Anyways, everyone was singing along to the chorus; it was truly an unforgettable moment :happy:

oh btw, did BH&R come with an extra dvd? i was SO annoyed when i saw it

They had like 5 copies or so of it at a downtown location here in Toronto. It was rather pricey though--$30! And I already had a copy of BH&R without the Absolution DVD, buuuut I decided to buy it anyway. Now I've got 2 copies of the album :erm:

Oh yes, when they played KoC at the Toronto gig, it was so AMAZING, especially with the lyrics to the song printed along the walls behind them.

There was some major head-bang-age going on, though no one could really move too well since we were all squished together like sardines.hahah. Anyways, everyone was singing along to the chorus; it was truly an unforgettable moment :happy:

They had like 5 copies or so of it at a downtown location here in Toronto. It was rather pricey though--$30! And I already had a copy of BH&R without the Absolution DVD, buuuut I decided to buy it anyway. Now I've got 2 copies of the album :erm:

yeah i was kinda thinking whether to own 2 copies lol. ah well. :p

i was watching Muse live at Reading a few days ago. And in Starlight, they had like fire at the back spraying down :eek: For a second I was pretty worried Dom's pants might catch fire or something lol. :LOL:

yeah i was kinda thinking whether to own 2 copies lol. ah well. :p

i was watching Muse live at Reading a few days ago. And in Starlight, they had like fire at the back spraying down :eek: For a second I was pretty worried Dom's pants might catch fire or something lol. :LOL:

Fire?! :LOL:

Dear lord, for some reason, that reminds me of when Michael Jackson's hair caught on fire when he was making this Pepsi ad back in the early 90s :LOL:

Isn't it so wrong how mentioning Dom reminded me of Michael Jackson? :unsure::erm:

I was planning on selling my CD-only version of BH&R, but I was too lazy and never got around to it lol.

Fire?! :LOL:

Dear lord, for some reason, that reminds me of when Michael Jackson's hair caught on fire when he was making this Pepsi ad back in the early 90s :LOL:

Isn't it so wrong how mentioning Dom reminded me of Michael Jackson? :unsure::erm:

I was planning on selling my CD-only version of BH&R, but I was too lazy and never got around to it lol.

Well not fire, it was more like a fireworks type thing. It was pretty :D

Well Dom's silver jacket reminded me of MJ anyway. :LOL:

OH, speaking of Mr. Jackson, in Schuh, i saw these amazing silver sequin converse style shoes. Might buy them soon hehe ;) Dunno if I can pull them off, but hey, watever :LOL:

Well not fire, it was more like a fireworks type thing. It was pretty :D

Well Dom's silver jacket reminded me of MJ anyway. :LOL:

OH, speaking of Mr. Jackson, in Schuh, i saw these amazing silver sequin converse style shoes. Might buy them soon hehe ;) Dunno if I can pull them off, but hey, watever :LOL:

:LOL: Oh yes, fireworks, just like the Starlight video!

Sliver sequin converses?! Wow, that sounds really interesting; I think if I wore them though, people would look at me funny. I bet people do whenever I wear my suspenders :erm: Speaking of suspenders, I'm amazed that it is starting to become a trend now, even in Toronto. Sooner or later, everyone will be wearing them. I won't feel so special anymore :(

shoe.jpg

:D

they look better in real life though. more shiney :D

That looks cool! :D

It so reminds me of Dom's jacket..hahah

:LOL: Oh yes, fireworks, just like the Starlight video!

Sliver sequin converses?! Wow, that sounds really interesting; I think if I wore them though, people would look at me funny. I bet people do whenever I wear my suspenders :erm: Speaking of suspenders, I'm amazed that it is starting to become a trend now, even in Toronto. Sooner or later, everyone will be wearing them. I won't feel so special anymore :(

try to put in your own style too and then you'll be back on track to feeling special. ;)

try to put in your own style too and then you'll be back on track to feeling special. ;)

Hehe, yeah my friend does it her own way, and just lets them hang down (like Matt did at a recent gig actually!). Hmmm...perhaps I can like stick pins on them or something; don't think I've seen people do that before :LOL:

Yeah! I saw them and I was like 'OMG i so got to get these :stunned:'

And they made me think of Michael Jackson too :LOL:

Oh my, you'll look like Dom AND MJ :eek:

But I guess the awesomeness of Dom can overshadow the eww-ness of MJ :LOL:

Hehe, yeah my friend does it her own way, and just lets them hang down (like Matt did at a recent gig actually!). Hmmm...perhaps I can like stick pins on them or something; don't think I've seen people do that before :LOL:

Oh my, you'll look like Dom AND MJ :eek:

But I guess the awesomeness of Dom can overshadow the eww-ness of MJ :LOL:

maybe instead of white braces you can wear pink ones, then you can have both matt and dom's influence there. See what I've done? ;)

I actually like MJ! Before he turned into a woman that is :stunned:

maybe instead of white braces you can wear pink ones, then you can have both matt and dom's influence there. See what I've done? ;)

I actually like MJ! Before he turned into a woman that is :stunned:

Ah yes, that sounds like a good idea. I'll see if I can find any pink ones the next time I go shopping ;). So far, I have seen purple (at H&M), and black w/gold stripes. I'm sure there will be more eventually!

:LOL: Before he turned into a woman. Yeah, he was actually decent looking back in the Thriller days. That song, along with Billie Jean are my guilty pleasures :erm:

none kind of musik can make me feel fine now :( ... everything's turning the wrong side for me :'(

Awwww...what's wrong?! :(

Ah yes, that sounds like a good idea. I'll see if I can find any pink ones the next time I go shopping ;). So far, I have seen purple (at H&M), and black w/gold stripes. I'm sure there will be more eventually!

:LOL: Before he turned into a woman. Yeah, he was actually decent looking back in the Thriller days. That song, along with Billie Jean are my guilty pleasures :erm:

ooh, the purples ones sound nice :happy:

I've won a pink skinny tie on eBay. looks awesome, can't wait to get it. might inspire Dom a bit hehe.

'a pink TIE, why didn't I think of that??' :LOL:

She says I am the ooooone

but the kid is not my son

*dances*

:LOL:

ooh, the purples ones sound nice :happy:

I've won a pink skinny tie on eBay. looks awesome, can't wait to get it. might inspire Dom a bit hehe.

'a pink TIE, why didn't I think of that??' :LOL:

She says I am the ooooone

but the kid is not my son

*dances*

:LOL:

Hehe..yeah, I'm tempted to get the purple ones too now.

Aw you won a skinny tie on eBay? NICE. I don't think I could get away with wearing one of those without looking too boyish, esp if I pair them with suspenders :erm: But it sounds pretty nice!

:LOL: *does the crotch grab* ....or not :erm:

it's really stupid but.. yesterday my classmate asked me: hey, did u ever fall in love with this guy, even once?? :stunned: and i answered: who?? the one behind u?? :eek: ermmm... mmm.. no but this guy was looking at me.. and when he heard me saying: no :indiff: he just turned to the other side with an angry face and the one who asked me was mocking of him ... and now, he doesn't talk to me, he doesn't laugh with me, i think now he laughs of me :( and the worst of all.. it happened to me a similar situation with the same guy long time ago

Awww, there there. I'm sure everything will work out in the end :). I'm sure he'll get over it, so don't worry too much!

Wow I never got that one before..me talking like a guy :LOL:

And I can't read chinese all too well :unsure:, though I think what you're saying here is basically something along the lines of "I thought you were a guy" :LOL:

Oh and I have yet to buy Showbiz too! They don't have too many copies here in Toronto, and I'm waiting for it to go on sale at locations that do have it. A 2 for $30 deal would be nice :yesey:

:happy: That's what i meant.

it's really stupid but.. :indiff: yesterday my classmate asked me: hey, did u ever fall in love with this guy, even once?? :stunned: and i answered: who?? the one behind u?? :eek: ermmm... mmm.. no :$ but this guy was looking at me.. and when he heard me saying: no :indiff: he just turned to the other side with an angry face and the one who asked me was mocking of him :stunned:... and now, he doesn't talk to me, he doesn't laugh with me, i think now he laughs of me :( and the worst of all.. it happened to me a similar situation with the same guy long time ago :eek:

well well...If this guy looked sad after hearing wat u said,this story might be romantic...

Don't worry he'll understand!

And you sounds so attractive,to that guy??:eek::D

Hehe..yeah, I'm tempted to get the purple ones too now.

Aw you won a skinny tie on eBay? NICE. I don't think I could get away with wearing one of those without looking too boyish, esp if I pair them with suspenders :erm: But it sounds pretty nice!

:LOL:*does the crotch grab* ....or not :erm:

omg, you didnt just do that :LOL:

looking too boyish? curl your hair, wear loads of mascara and lashings of bright yellow nail varnish :D

Awww, there there. I'm sure everything will work out in the end :). I'm sure he'll get over it, so don't worry too much!

... so this sorry

well well...If this guy looked sad after hearing wat u said,this story might be romantic...

Don't worry he'll understand!

And you sounds so attractive,to that guy??

he used to be cute. not anymore :(

are you getting a drum kit? :eek:

:eek: AM I??!!:eek:

oh no i'm not..:noey:

But the college i'm in is fantastic cuz their three diffrent hostels all provide band room:D And take a look at these pics...you'll see me there...

200483843123460.jpg

Band room in Northcotte Hall

drummm.jpg

This one is not in the hostel i live(I live in a place called Gramthan Hall) but i can get in there and play cuz my college is short of boys :LOL: So not many boys could use it and i get to use it!!!:LOL:

AND IT'S DEFINITELY TAMA!!!:D

Archived