Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

没有呢没有呢!...

就像stephW说的那样比较好,我学英语,也就是看多英语的电视,然后听多英语的歌...

ok... i understood that. (really, i did...) well i did not.... :stunned: my mom translated it for me :LOL:

:LOL:

well.. i watched.. mmm.. Shaolin soccer, Kung Fu hustle, dry wood & fire fierce... ¬¬l|° and the bad news: in mexico there are just japanese programs... and they're are not for my age. But when i'm watching a movie i can perfectly understand what they're saying, but then when i try to speak it out.. my ming turns in white... maybe it's a sign about pre.amnesia ha ha :LOL: wait a minute... it's not funny :stunned:

I've watched Kung Fu Hustle...is so funny!!!

Too bad there r just japanese programs at ur place. I can also understand Mandarin, but can't really speak it out (except "Hello" and "Goodbye"...:eek: )

But u know, to learn a language...it does takes a long time...

BIG THANX to your MOM!!:happy:

check out our message board(click my sig).practice your Chinese there will also be OK!:D

thanks haha...

:D

i hope you don't mind adding you to my msn list. if you do, let me know it so i can erase it

I've watched Kung Fu Hustle...is so funny!!!

Too bad there r just japanese programs at ur place. I can also understand Mandarin, but can't really speak it out (except "Hello" and "Goodbye"...:eek: )

But u know, to learn a language...it does takes a long time...

ha ha... when i was in guangzhou my cousin tought me how to say in mandarin: sorry.. i do not understand you. but i forgot it :eek: ... i have watched a lot of Stephen Chow movies, i love them. He's like the Jim Carrey of China, although he's already too old my friend says he's hot ha ha..:LOL: i don't think so :stunned:

thanks haha...

:D

i hope you don't mind adding you to my msn list. if you do, let me know it so i can erase it

Add then,i'll be happy to teach you mardarin,haha:D

Stephen Chow is a little bit crazy.Well some of his stuff are really brilliant.

有些很搞笑,但是我还是觉得他以前太无厘头啦,所以"功夫"成了经典:happy:

Add then,i'll be happy to teach you mardarin,haha:D

Stephen Chow is a little bit crazy.Well some of his stuff are really brilliant.

有些很搞笑,但是我还是觉得他以前太无厘头啦,所以"功夫"成了经典:happy:

em... so why if i already added you.. it seems that you're disconnected??

yes, but he's my favorite comedian because i think when you listen something funny in chinese is funnier with that sound they make when they're talking ha ha, it's a touch that there's not in another countries.

em... so why if i already added you.. it seems that you're disconnected??

yes, but he's my favorite comedian because i think when you listen something funny in chinese is funnier with that sound they make when they're talking ha ha, it's a touch that there's not in another countries.

well u are right.the way he laughs.哈哈哈哈.:LOL:

我不是经常在线,你可以留言的啊

well u are right.the way he laughs.哈哈哈哈.:LOL:

我不是经常在线,你可以留言的啊

ah! but i can see in your profile that you're connected. I'm just connected at 11:00 pm to 12:00 pm in mexico's time, because i work all day in vacations. ¬¬l|°... i think stephen chow is funnier when he's not the director such as in... Jing gu jyun ga, is my favorite one. although Kung Fu hustle was funny, it wasn't enough for me ha ha, i wasn't what i expected.

:happy: You can also visit my blog

muserstan.blogcn.com

or go to our messageboard(my sig)

And Chow's now making a new movie:)

you mean the 2nd part of Kung Fu Hustle?? i don't like a lot the 2nd parts of the movies... but however, maybe this one it's gonna be good. :)

mmm... i would like to have a life like Stephen's one... you can enjoy your job and you earn a lot of money in a week... not like mine that i hate my job and i just earn $2000 pesos in a month :( that's poor... my life's a mess... and it's raining here ¬¬l|° do you know how many cd's i bought when i was in china??!! just because each one costs around $250 pesos while in china just costs $20 yuans!!!! i think that if you earn money in mexico and you go to china you'll be rich ha ha :LOL: although the peso has almost the same value of the yuan... mmmmmm... i got a question, maybe you have the answer... have you ever been in guangzhou??

you mean the 2nd part of Kung Fu Hustle?? i don't like a lot the 2nd parts of the movies... but however, maybe this one it's gonna be good. :)

mmm... i would like to have a life like Stephen's one... you can enjoy your job and you earn a lot of money in a week... not like mine that i hate my job and i just earn $2000 pesos in a month :( that's poor... my life's a mess... and it's raining here ¬¬l|° do you know how many cd's i bought when i was in china??!! just because each one costs around $250 pesos while in china just costs $20 yuans!!!! i think that if you earn money in mexico and you go to china you'll be rich ha ha :LOL: although the peso has almost the same value of the yuan... mmmmmm... i got a question, maybe you have the answer... have you ever been in guangzhou??

:LOL: you got the answer!I live in Guangzhou!currently i'm in Chengdu.

汇率不一样,你说不定就是富翁咧..

中国倒是没什么好看的电视节目.想学汉语,只有到中国本土来,要不然没法得到精髓...

ummmm I have a friend who will go to China for about a month to learn Mandarin. It's required in her college, as she will probably teach Chinese after she graduates.

ha ha... when i was in guangzhou my cousin tought me how to say in mandarin: sorry.. i do not understand you. but i forgot it :eek: ... i have watched a lot of Stephen Chow movies, i love them. He's like the Jim Carrey of China, although he's already too old my friend says he's hot ha ha..:LOL: i don't think so :stunned:

Maybe u will remember when u hear the words again.

I agree with u, Stephen Chow is funny!! I like some of his movies. Hot?? Well, I think he's ok... I prefer Matt...:D

Maybe u will remember when u hear the words again.

I agree with u, Stephen Chow is funny!! I like some of his movies. Hot?? Well, I think he's ok... I prefer Matt...:D

本来想同意你的,但是我的宝贝DOM同学最近拍STARLIGHT的MV时终于剪了头发,所以我还是决定说DOM = HOT...:LOL:

:LOL: you got the answer!I live in Guangzhou!currently i'm in Chengdu.

汇率不一样,你说不定就是富翁咧..

ok.. i don't know but, do you know why does anybody in Canton reads the announcement about the rules in a taxi which is pasted in the taxi's window?? about that just women and children can ride in the front part, men are not allowed. Cause i've seen a lot of men who ride in the front part and the driver stays quiet.

a yuan is 1.20 in mexican coin. ha ha no, i'm actually poor ¬¬l|° (just literally)

ok.. i don't know but, do you know why does anybody in Canton reads the announcement about the rules in a taxi which is pasted in the taxi's window?? about that just women and children can ride in the front part, men are not allowed. Cause i've seen a lot of men who ride in the front part and the driver stays quiet.

a yuan is 1.20 in mexican coin. ha ha no, i'm actually poor ¬¬l|° (just literally)

Is there such a rule?...怎么我从来都没看见...

的士上没有这些规定吧,只有公交才有的,老弱病残优先...

Is there such a rule?...怎么我从来都没看见...

的士上没有这些规定吧,只有公交才有的,老弱病残优先...

no, i saw them right in the taxi. it's because i think there have been a lot of assaults... however, do you have holy week vacations?? cause when i went to China i was in vacations and there were no students like me. Everybody was in school... how is the school in china??

Chris就没人要啦?...哦对不要紧,他结婚了的...:LOL:

你们看了Starlight的VIDEO没有?我还没下载到...你们那里网上下载合法吗?

Matt is enough for me...:LOL:

I just watched the video in youtube...didn't download it...

I quite like the video.

no, i saw them right in the taxi. it's because i think there have been a lot of assaults... however, do you have holy week vacations?? cause when i went to China i was in vacations and there were no students like me. Everybody was in school... how is the school in china??

一般就是星期一至星期五是学生上课的时候,星期六星期日就休息.但是现在中国的学校为了提高本校的成绩和知名度,一般会偷偷地加补课.反正补课的安排就五花八门了.中国的学生最辛苦,但是却不能培养成最优秀的人,只能成为最优秀的学生.

我在广州不大坐的士,公交地铁已经很方便了.

Archived