Muse convert

zeos

I'm a 50+ guy, and my kids (teens) pointed me to Muse a few months ago. Liked them so much that we flew the whole family cross-country to their Dec 19 LA concert. Great concert! It really showed their talent as individuals and as a group. I'm surprised I had not come across these guys before. Now when I mention Muse to folks, they check them out and get hooked too. Finally, some fresh, original, deep, quality music that doesn't sound the same track to track.

• 1 month later...

zeos, you have been Musevangelized! My husband and I are 62; we were on the barrier at LA-2 and you may have noticed some activity in the corner at the end. I took a video, as we knew Matt was going to greet our friend Catherine (the ginger) at the end, on the occasion of her 140th Muse gig! She got hugs from Matt and Dom, and totally unexpectedly Morgan came down and handed me his cabasa! He usually ducks under the stage and out, but we guess he just recognized me as a die-hard fan and gave it to me! (I first met Morgan in 2006 in LA, so he does know me.)

That was a great concert! Glad to hear you enjoyed it! Once you see Muse perform live, it becomes a bit of a habit!

zeos, you have been Musevangelized! My husband and I are 62; we were on the barrier at LA-2 and you may have noticed some activity in the corner at the end. I took a video, as we knew Matt was going to greet our friend Catherine (the ginger) at the end, on the occasion of her 140th Muse gig! She got hugs from Matt and Dom, and totally unexpectedly Morgan came down and handed me his cabasa! He usually ducks under the stage and out, but we guess he just recognized me as a die-hard fan and gave it to me! (I first met Morgan in 2006 in LA, so he does know me.)

That was a great concert! Glad to hear you enjoyed it! Once you see Muse perform live, it becomes a bit of a habit!

How lovely! So, Catherine has passed the 140 gig mark? That woman is a legend!:D

Zeos, come and join us on the Oldies thread; we need all the members we can get! We don't just talk about old people stuff as many of our oldies are actually quite young!

• 3 weeks later...