2016.05.15 - Mediolarum Forum, Milan, Italy

forevermusic

Bought standard tickets for this one, I only hope the crowd will be a little more "energetic" than the Rock In Roma one :LOL:

I'm sure it will be indeed. And, who knows, maybe the guys could pull out an Invincible... ;)

EDIT: Someone should correct the name of the arena: it's MediolaNum, not MediolaRum.

Edited by MartianSpaghettiRider

• 1 month later...

hello everyone...i would like to buy a ticket for Milan in May...can anyone give me more info about this "VIP" pack? do you actually get to meet the band or do you just get a quick "aperitivo" with nobody special? also which night do you think will be the best? (6 events to chose from is not easy) and last question, has anyone ever heard of the "aftershow" parties?how do you get invited to one of them?

thank you all for your help

see you in Milan

• 6 months later...

Hey there everyone!

I know it's a little too late to be asking this, but since economic factors kicked in really hard and the chances were slim till last week, I have a pressing question. As I could see for some weeks now, all the tickets for Muse's tour dates in Milan, as provided via the ticketone.it outlet, have been sold out (incl. VIP packages).

I would really love to be there on one of their touring days, the coming week, so does anyone know whether there will be tickets available for sale prior to each venue, (say an individual or not ticket house, every day of the events) somewhere in the city of Milan. Or has every single ticket been treated in the manner of a pre-selling outlet?

Any kind of information or redirection in order for this to be addressed, would be appreciated. If you have not yet seen Muse live, and plan on doing so, I hope this experience for everyone be one of a lifetime!

Best regards