Ahh right. That's actually very true now that I think about it.

How DO things get leaked anyway? People going through shipment? Muse insiders being traitors?

I'm not really sure, but I think it's usually with the shipment. When the albums arrive to the store, it's easy for a worker to pick one up and upload it (that, if they don't want to lose their job). But there must be other ways, I'm just not really sure how that works, other users may have more knowledge in the matter ;)

Of course it will. Have patience people :)

I'm just so hyped and impatient :(

On the pre-order for the CD, the page states that the digital downloads for all 5 tracks will be sent instantly to the same email address. I've only received order confirmation email. Anyone else have this problem?

On the pre-order for the CD, the page states that the digital downloads for all 5 tracks will be sent instantly to the same email address. I've only received order confirmation email. Anyone else have this problem?

I didn't get some downloads either. Dead Inside came a day after its release. Mercy a couple days after, and I haven't received anything for Reapers and The Handler (actually, do they send those two also?)

I've just noticed, Defector and The Handler are exactly the same track length (4:33). Makes me wonder if they're kind of opposites in the way they tell the protagonists story, as though The Handler is where the protagonist experiences the darkest moment in the story before Defector where he overcomes his fears etc. Both seem like they'll pretty hard hitting rock songs, with one being upbeat and the other moody and dark. I like that they're separated by JFK, works really well imo. Idk I just think they might work well as sister songs if you like

That title is one of the best titles for a record ever :LOL:

Imagine if someone other than the Arctic Monkeys had named their album that though, it would be even more :LOL:

The rock/indie clubs in Sheffield never shut up about Arctic Monkeys and even named a Friday event after that EP....

I've just noticed, Defector and The Handler are exactly the same track length (4:33). Makes me wonder if they're kind of opposites in the way they tell the protagonists story, as though The Handler is where the protagonist experiences the darkest moment in the story before Defector where he overcomes his fears etc. Both seem like they'll pretty hard hitting rock songs, with one being upbeat and the other moody and dark. I like that they're separated by JFK, works really well imo. Idk I just think they might work well as sister songs if you like

tbh, they both come across as moody and dark; of course, The Handler the moodier and darker one.

Yeah, agree with you on this one.