yeah it took a while to warm to me as well, but it's a stunning trio of songs (PIB, CE, MC)

3 great songs, but I think only CE and MC actually work as a pairing. Whereas CodHoodoKnights is the damn Western Trilogy.

Reapers into Handler is pretty damn good though, so we'll have to wait and see if they can seal the deal.

I remember really liking MC when I was 13. It was about a month or two I discovered Muse and I was like "wow.. This... Is different..."

I was 7 I think... And I remember being scared of MC, Megalomania and Space Dementia for some reason :LOL:

eh? so did you skip the rest of the track? you must have realised that wasn't the end of it when it started up again haha :p

always skipped to toda afterwards for years :LOL:

then I let it play once and my mind was blown

again

True that. And whoever said they were scared of MC when they were 7 :LOL: I think any 7 year old would be aha

When I was 7 I was really into the Beatles. And songs like Strawberry Fields Forever scared the hell out of me. Not really the same, but I can imagine the same with MC with 7 year olds haha.

that's brilliant :happy: on a side note TOADA is a fucking beast, or did you mean TSP? Either way good choice ;)

nah I did not like endlessly much back then so toda ;)

but I never got any of these life :D

closest thing to rarities have been cave (tr era) and sunburn (t2l)

but after the great mood one the open air gigs in germany they may finnally decide to give us some special treat aswell :(

nah I did not like endlessly much back then so toda ;)

but I never got any of these life :D

closest thing to rarities have been cave (tr era) and sunburn (t2l)

but after the great mood one the open air gigs in germany they may finnally decide to give us some special treat aswell :(

I was similar back then, fuck endlessly and black out :LOL: far too soft me back then. I hope you get some rarities soon! My fingers are crossed for you