Haha, the last Incubus concert happened during the last day of my final exams back in 2nd year high school. It was my Biology exam and I had to dissect and debone two frogs the day before without getting any sleep. Going to the concert was veeeeeeeery cathartic. :LOL: Anyway, good luck with your exams on March. My 18th birthday falls on finals week in April, I think. Boo to the trimestral system.

Unfortunate[or fortunate] for our batch, we are the ones that start with the trimestral system in HS. Means we never get a taste of the quad system and going out with friends in other schools becomes a problem because in the whole Ortigas area, all schools except us use the quad system :stunned:

Hope I can watch the concert, 9's a Sunday :)

Ouch, trimestral high school. That's gotta suck. Not to rain on your parade or anything. :D the good thing about that is you get more time to focus on your lessons as compared to the quad system. Sa college kasi ang bilis talaga. We almost went insane last term when our professors tried to cram International Political Economy theories and European History in two 1.5-hour sessions per week for 14 weeks. baaaah.

Academic stress aside...does anyone here listen to Jeff Buckley? :)

Okay, so ang tagal ko na hindi nakakapost, pero just so you know.

Kanina habang nasa bahay ako ng cousins ko pinalabas sa MTV yung Muse live sa Shepherds Bush. Coincidence lang kaya yun? :LOL: baka mamaya special guest sila sa MCR gig. :stunned:

And to those interested, apparently Paramore will be coming here on July 21. Hahahaha.

Kanina habang nasa bahay ako ng cousins ko pinalabas sa MTV yung Muse live sa Shepherds Bush. Coincidence lang kaya yun? :LOL: baka mamaya special guest sila sa MCR gig. :stunned:

And to those interested, apparently Paramore will be coming here on July 21. Hahahaha.

I'm really hating the ads for the concert :indiff: Its f-ing MCR and Warner gives ads thats crap, they should atleast placed an effort on it :yesey:. Led Zeppelin's Mothership has a better campaign here in my eyes for a band of the 70's :LOL:

I can say I'm going to miss the Paramore concert :D I don't really like Paramore :p Besides, not going to the FOB concert wasn't bad [another band I don't really like] and I need to save money :stunned:

hey guys, sorry to interrupt. but i need to ask, are the tickets for incubus concert already on sale? can u tell me if i can buy 'em online? thanks!

audrey, u've got ur mcr tickets already?

The Incubus isn't on sale yet. Maybe February... Online? I'm not sure but I think you can order online and they'll ship the tickets to you. ;)

That's the next season of PBB. :unsure:

Yeah, Summer 08 :unsure:

(Why the hell do I know :LOL:)

hey guys, sorry to interrupt. but i need to ask, are the tickets for incubus concert already on sale? can u tell me if i can buy 'em online? thanks!

audrey, u've got ur mcr tickets already?

Not yet available Faz. Maybe it'll be on Feb.

Yeah I already bought my ticket. :happy:

Kanina habang nasa bahay ako ng cousins ko pinalabas sa MTV yung Muse live sa Shepherds Bush. Coincidence lang kaya yun? baka mamaya special guest sila sa MCR gig.

Ack! Don't say that, you know i've been thinking about that lately. What if Muse is coming along to MCR gig and such..damn I'd die instantly if that happens. I know it's impossible but who knows.

*engk* wrong button. Not coming. I don't even know a single song from them.

I'm really hating the ads for the concert :indiff: Its f-ing MCR and Warner gives ads thats crap, they should atleast placed an effort on it :yesey:. Led Zeppelin's Mothership has a better campaign here in my eyes for a band of the 70's :LOL:

I hate the ads along Edsa Central :mad: They looked cheap!

I heard there's gonna be a special release of LZ's album. I already got a copy though but I think I'm gonna buy the actual cd.

The Incubus isn't on sale yet. Maybe February... Online? I'm not sure but I think you can order online and they'll ship the tickets to you. ;)

I don't think they'll sell it online. Reservation online for sure but online selling..I don't think so.

Yeah, Summer 08 :unsure:

(Why the hell do I know :LOL:)

:LOL:

Maybe because deep down inside you love that show even if it's full crap. ;):LOL:

Not yet available Faz. Maybe it'll be on Feb.

Yeah I already bought my ticket. :happy:

thanks for the info! i'll be on the look out next month then! have fun, Audrey. :D

What if Muse is coming along to MCR gig and such..damn I'd die instantly if that happens. I know it's impossible but who knows.

Shouldn't it be the other way around? :p MCR should come along with Muse, not vice-versa.

Muse >>>>>>> MCR.

In terms of popularity, though...hmph.

haha, sorry, I'm biased. ;) I don't intend to start a heated argument.

Soooo... 2008

MCR: January 25

Ne-yo: February 28-29

M5: March 5

Incubus: March 9

Paramore: July 21

Josh Groban(again lol):Sumtime this year. Apparently, he loved the gigs and the adoring fans :LOL: Well, thats good to know in some way...

Wishing for:

the Smashing Pumpkins[constant tours might cross our phats]

Daft Punk[house music isn't really big here for them to come]

Rage Against the Machines[highly doubt]

Voltaire[highly doubt, anyone knows Dark Cabaret?]

Muse[album writing duties]

I saw Smart's MCR ad, twas ok... Oddly, I expected allot of hyping for this concert :stunned:

LOL I only watched it at first because the computer is next to the TV my mother's watching, occational glanses, and learned to like it. Baron made it worth while :LOL: (PBB also made me watch Spring Waltz :stunned:, somethings wrong with me I'm sure of it)

Doubt Teens will get me though :p

I remembered trying to get tickets for a play in Makati, you can order online but the tickets can only be shipped in the Metropolitan Manila area, not sure with other ticket companies though.

Josh Groban is the next David Pomeranz and Keith Martin..soon he'll settle here for good. :D

I want to see SP too. A lot of bands I want to see badly. FF, Radiohead (unfortunately they're just touring UK and USA atm), RATM and Muse.

For sure by now the boys are already writing stuff for their new album.

Hello!

Just wanted to share this:

“This year we’ve gone to places we’ve never been before. We followed the sun round the world and had summer everywhere we went, which was really nice. It just worked out that way, accidentally. South East Asia was crazy – thousands of people turning up, flying off the hook, going more mental even than in Britain.” - Dom

Oh Dom. How lovely. Hope Manila gets a chance next!

Muse on a rented private island for me is the way to go :LOL:

Once on This Island

-Dom Howard

Me and the guys rented out this island in the Philippines. I think the place is called Hundred Island... After the 4 week we were so excited to try out the songs that we decided to have a private gig on the island with those near us, some other people from Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Singapore and of courses the Philippine members of the message board

It was a huge success. It was a change for us, I even have a new drum set, Matt has a new guitar and Chris has something in the works. As for the old transparent, I gave it to some good kid. I think its Mark or something. The deal was for him to manage to bring the set home, if he did it he could keep it.

Expect Dan and Morgan to do more... :happy:

Plan to get Mothership when I have the money :D

Hello!

Just wanted to share this:

Oh Dom. How lovely. Hope Manila gets a chance next!

Thanks for that Miele. SEA people are really mental, I tell ya. :LOL:

Muse on a rented private island for me is the way to go :LOL:

Once on This Island

-Dom Howard

Me and the guys rented out this island in the Philippines. I think the place is called Hundred Island... After the 4 week we were so excited to try out the songs that we decided to have a private gig on the island with those near us, some other people from Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Singapore and of courses the Philippine members of the message board

It was a huge success. It was a change for us, I even have a new drum set, Matt has a new guitar and Chris has something in the works. As for the old transparent, I gave it to some good kid. I think its Mark or something. The deal was for him to manage to bring the set home, if he did it he could keep it.

Expect Dan and Morgan to do more... :happy:

Plan to get Mothership when I have the money :D

That would be a dream come true for us if they did that one day. Except for the drum kit part being taken home by the kid named Mark. :p:D They could do an island hopping everyday...oh they're gonna love that.

Muse come to the Philippines soon.

Ridiculous. Simply ridiculous.

Incubus tickets are selling for the following prices:

Patron VIP (101 & 103) (Reserved Seating) 4410

Patron (Reserved Seating) 3938

Lower Box (Reserved Seating) 3360

Upper Box A (Reserved Seating) 1995

Upper Box B (Free Seating) 945

Gen. Admission (Free Seating) 525

It annoys me how most of the good seats will most likely go to kids who only know "Are You In?" and "Drive". I knew having the Araneta Coliseum as its venue would have its huge, pocket-burning cons.

Most likely the best seats will go to fanboys and fangirls who think the only lyrics to all of Incubus' songs are "OMFG BRANDON BOOOOYD HAVE MY BABIES PLZZZZZZ".

Hahaha sorry I'm being bitter.