holy crap.. this page exploded after a while! haha.

any good bootlegs I should get when I visit next summer?

and if you guys want any american junk, let me know! balikbayan box of muse crap.. haha

the wembley dvd, if ever.. :LOL:

LOL real life :LOL:

I guess realizing life's dull and stressful is really a big sigh ;)

Well be joining the SPCP drama club, I guess our high school lives will be a blast and collage will be... like now :LOL:

I'm sure you know Audrey that Akon was here[... PBB? LOL] If this continues well be sure to get more attention from artist and Warner will finally get Muse here :D

Indeed it is.

And I heard Vertical Horizon just went here, I think last Friday. *fingers cross* Hopefully they come here soon.

holy crap.. this page exploded after a while! haha.

any good bootlegs I should get when I visit next summer?

and if you guys want any american junk, let me know! balikbayan box of muse crap.. haha

Hey, are you a Filo too?

Bootlegs from here? I doubt you'll get one. To be honest haven't seen any pirated CDs or DVDs of Muse anywhere here.

Haarp DVD :D

the wembley dvd, if ever.. :LOL:

haha.. sure! it's supposed to come out soon :]

Hey, are you a Filo too?

Bootlegs from here? I doubt you'll get one. To be honest haven't seen any pirated CDs or DVDs of Muse anywhere here.

Haarp DVD :D

ja, I was born and raised in the States though. I go home every 4 years, so next summer will be my 6th? time :]

Yaaaaaaaaaay I'm watching Incubus again. :D hopefully, if I get tickets.

Now when is Matt going to fulfill his promise of bringing his band to the Philippines? :p

Finals week is killing me.

when did matt say this? we'll have to remind him constantly then :p

yay! at least incubus is coming back. 2008's looking pretty good fellas!

when did matt say this? we'll have to remind him constantly then :p

yay! at least incubus is coming back. 2008's looking pretty good fellas!

Some old Loveline radio interview. He mentions several SEA countries there. Try looking for it, it's one of the most interesting Matt interviews out there; it's about 90 minutes long, with some hilarious love and sex guidance counselling in between. :LOL:

Yaaaaaaaaaay I'm watching Incubus again. :D hopefully, if I get tickets.

Now when is Matt going to fulfill his promise of bringing his band to the Philippines? :p

Finals week is killing me.

Yeah I'm wondering when they're going to visit us here.

Sana lang hindi magkasunod ang concert ng Incubus at MCR or else MCR lang makikita ko.

1. Christina

2. Switchfoot

3. FOB

4. Groban

5. Beyonce

6. Akon

7. _____ (last concert of the year perhaps ;))

Rumored:

Rihiana (spell check?)

Timberlake

Paramore

MCR(true?)

Incubus(true?)

MUSE (ever since XD) :happy:

I haven't heard the Loveline interview :$:LOL: Can't find it on muselive :stunned:

Just going to a concert of the FF next year would make me happy:

Rage Against the Machines

Smashing Pumpkins

Daft Punk

Muse

Vertical Horizon, last week.

Incubus(true?)
http://www.enjoyincubus.com/node/14450

I haven't heard the Loveline interview :$:LOL: Can't find it on muselive :stunned:
If I remember correctly I downloaded the entire file from the radio network's website itself. I don't remember where exactly, though, and I lost the file when my hard drive got wiped out. :( Try searching the Muse.Mu/Muselive forums for links, though.

Smashing Pumpkins

Daft Punk

Muse

...and Radiohead and Franz Ferdinand, please. :D

Meh. I should stop putting off my final essay for International Political Economy. I need to write 2000 words in 6 hours. :eek:

1. Christina

2. Switchfoot

3. FOB

4. Groban

5. Beyonce

6. Akon

Rumored:

Rihiana (spell check?)

Timberlake

Paramore

MCR(true?)

Incubus(true?)

MUSE (ever since XD) :happy:

Smashing Pumpkins

Daft Punk

Muse

My wish list:

Muse

MCR

Incubus

Radiohead

FF

Smashing Pumpkins

RATM

The Killers

If I remember correctly I downloaded the entire file from the radio network's website itself. I don't remember where exactly, though, and I lost the file when my hard drive got wiped out. :( Try searching the Muse.Mu/Muselive forums for links, though.

Meh. I should stop putting off my final essay for International Political Economy. I need to write 2000 words in 6 hours. :eek:

Was it sold out?

March 9? Sunday. Doable.:happy:

I have the loveline interview. I'll upload it and post it here.

Seconded

Oh good luck with your essay. Stay off the .mu for a while. :D

+1 for Radiohead and FF :LOL:

WOW, Araneta na! dati CCP palang :) at 4 days after my Bday/joining this board :happy: Good luck with the essay :)

THANKS! :D

i love that interview. am sooooooo jelaous that u guys are gonna see incubus again! hey.. if am going to manila to see incubus, can i crash at ur place? heh :D

YAY we're going to meet the Famous Mary!!! :D:LOL:

Thanks. Haha. I haven't slept since last night (maliban na lang sa loob ng FX) and I still have 10 papers and 10 outlines due by tomorrow, plus two final exams. T_T International studies is a killer course. haha.

I don't want the concert to happen in Araneta. Ayokong mapalibutan ng upuan...ang corny kaya nun. Tsaka kawawa naman yung mga wala sa patron area (oh god I WILL get those tickets). Mas gusto ko pa yung CCP open field. Kahit Row 63 ka na pwede ka pa ring tumakbo sa harap ng stage habang di pa nagkakalat yung mga tao, tsaka sakaling may upuan makakatayo ka pa dun kasi monoblock lang. :LOL:

i love that interview. am sooooooo jelaous that u guys are gonna see incubus again! hey.. if am going to manila to see incubus, can i crash at ur place? heh :D

You can crash into mine. :happy:

Thanks. Haha. I haven't slept since last night (maliban na lang sa loob ng FX) and I still have 10 papers and 10 outlines due by tomorrow, plus two final exams. T_T International studies is a killer course. haha.

I don't want the concert to happen in Araneta. Ayokong mapalibutan ng upuan...ang corny kaya nun. Tsaka kawawa naman yung mga wala sa patron area (oh god I WILL get those tickets). Mas gusto ko pa yung CCP open field. Kahit Row 63 ka na pwede ka pa ring tumakbo sa harap ng stage habang di pa nagkakalat yung mga tao, tsaka sakaling may upuan makakatayo ka pa dun kasi monoblock lang. :LOL:

Aww ingat lang sa pagbyahe. Kaya mo yan! ;)

Ayoko din sa Araneta, corny kung seated. Teka yung FOB concert ba may mosh pit? O seated din ang Patron? Hmm magkano kaya ang ticket price.

Mosh Pit?

*flash back to Urbandub gig in school*

LOL we were in front and started the mosh pitting :LOL:

wala ka noon Guio :p

Paraluman, KAYA MO YAN!!!

Sa FOB[from what I know] may mosh pit sa level ng basketball court [patron/patron VIP] may upuan pero nakatayo parain ang lahat ng tao... Now did I think about it, sagabal nga yung mga upuan pero Araneta is the country's biggest covered arena... Naaalala ko yung Beyonce concert dito, ang ganda ng stage from what I saw pero puro mono block na pasira :stunned:

First case of botteling sa Pinas, anong concert kaya, Guio :LOL: