halloooo! finally school's over for me that's why i'm here again..

haaaay i'm really sad.... the whole muse-twilight thing is making me sad..

i know i'm a selfish muse fan.. pero nakakaasar lang talaga... now i start hearing my friends babbling about muse but before (during my highschool days) they don't like muse! grrrrr i'm really really selfish.. haaaay =(

hmmm. kahit pinagdadamot ko ang muse, ok lang sa kin na mainlove sa muse ung friends ko para naman may makarelate sa kin. haha!

halloooo! finally school's over for me that's why i'm here again..

haaaay i'm really sad.... the whole muse-twilight thing is making me sad..

i know i'm a selfish muse fan.. pero nakakaasar lang talaga... now i start hearing my friends babbling about muse but before (during my highschool days) they don't like muse! grrrrr i'm really really selfish.. haaaay =(

ok lang yan. magdamayan tayo sa sentiment na yan.

hallo there by the way :D

Hay. Tagal na di nakakapost dito.

Miss ko na 'to.

Balita, sino manonood ng Eheads dito?

Tomorrow na!

And I think I have compli tix. LOL

hey! manonood ka? gusto ko nga sanang manood kaso i heard too late. gusto nga namin ng friends' ko na mag linger around the serendra to watch it or maski marining man lang sila. kaso, the walls are too high up to see kung asa ground ka lang manonood.

Hay. Tagal na di nakakapost dito.

Miss ko na 'to.

Balita, sino manonood ng Eheads dito?

Tomorrow na!

And I think I have compli tix. LOL

Guio hello:D

I can't believe I'm missing the Eraserheads reunion concert:'( (the last time I saw them was back when I was at high school:( )

*why d'you have complimentary tickets?:erm: *

Oh well,tell me bout the details on how the concert was.

(Philippine music scene would not have been the same without the Eraserheads.I love their music:happy:)

*sulks..listens to Eheads music

Ely was rushed to the hospital after 15 songs :(

..he's on stable condition ....sabi sa news(poor Ely's been to lots of stresses:( )

*15 songs is not that bad anymore,I think.I hope the fans who went there would feel the same.I think they got the job done.

They were supposed to perform here last year at Araneta, then they transferred to PICC, but the concert wasn't sold out so it was cancelled. Amp naman kasi mga ibang tao dito eh. >.<

:( (was there confirmation regarding this before..I don't think so..but musewiki had it crossed out a year ago;) )

*saw your post on the New Users Thread..so welcome on board:D

You mean Muse?

Medyo matatagalan pa pagpunta nila dito.

yep i guess~ gagawa pa sila ng new record *sigh* i cant wait for that.

haha at habang pinagdarasal ko na sana'y pumunta nga sila dito, nag cliclick ako to vote for them sa emas saka sa q award :LOL: hehe go mga tao! click click click~ eto lang ang only thing na magagawa ko sa kanila for now :) they deserve to be rewarded :musesign:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

waaah! ang tagal ko nang di nag balik sa forums na ito <-- busy @ school

but anyway, kakatapos ko lang panoorin ang MTV EMAs and it was ... fine~ XD

the whole time i was excited for muse, maski short video comments or something. i guess busy sila sa pag record ng new album which im excited about but what happened to all the fans' votes? didn't even make it to the top 5? :(

• 4 weeks later...

Hi again. Sorry, this term has been terrible. Buti pa si bloodlord at thepianolover graduates na. :p I see we have some new posters here. :D hey there!

A new album, you say? Let them take their time. We wouldn't want anything half-baked from them now. I hope some of the old Museness would still be retained, though; something that BHaR seems to lack.

• 5 weeks later...