LOL "Bangkok gig group therapy" :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Even if I'm not going that was well needed... The plays over and I'm not used to going home at 4:00 anymore :LOL: the traffic and sunlight is an odd sight :stunned:

I liked the name "Bangkok gig group therapy". Although I don't have plan of going that news totally break my heart, what more if I really did plan to book flights and accommodations.

Welcome to the real world. :LOL:

Its kinda odd really :LOL:

I thought when its all over things will be just the same... But it ended as if my eyes open to how dull and "in-order" my life is :LOL: Exams in two weeks and I'm not in the mood to do my homework :LOL: [need motivation ;)] ahhhh...

*watches Starlight EMA just for the laser lights* :happy:

LOL "Bangkok gig group therapy" :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Even if I'm not going that was well needed... The plays over and I'm not used to going home at 4:00 anymore :LOL: the traffic and sunlight is an odd sight :stunned:

I liked the name "Bangkok gig group therapy". Although I don't have plan of going that news totally break my heart, what more if I really did plan to book flights and accommodations.

Welcome to the real world. :LOL:

I thought when its all over things will be just the same... But it ended as if my eyes open to how dull and "in-order" my life is :LOL: Exams in two weeks and I'm not in the mood to do my homework :LOL: [need motivation ;)] ahhhh...

*Group hugs*

Thanks so much for that, really made me smile and forget the "unforeseen circumstances".

may I reproduce your links elsewhere for "Bangkok gig group therapy" purposes?:D

yes yes of course. :D

youtube user "shininhell" has some laugh-your-ass-off muse videos. :LOL:

Hello fellow muser's tagal ko nang hindi nakapag log-in so busy!!

By the way naka tanggap ako nang confrontation sa com na wala daw ang muse.mu...

That was nung nakaraang month??(old news)

a basta it's good to see that its back.

uu nga pala sayang na-cancel ang bangkok, ngunit don't worry guys may news in the web that says that they might have an asian tour coming, i hope it's true *crosses fingers*:)

lol, I like watching the Starlight EMA's narin kase astig ung Laser show XD :LOL:

Pero sabi ng kaibigan ko na masakit sa skin daw un?

hey, the news is everywhere in our newspaper today. hope u guys are okay.

Were all ok :LOL::D Everyones happy again and tried of the same old-same old news. Its already December! the Festive season :D

In other news: PHILIPPINES is second to India as the happiest nation in Asia. Kasi daw, mababa ang kaligayahan :LOL:

NO MORE CURFUE!!! w00t!!!

exams next week, wish me luck :pand maybe guio, he wants to be more than the bottom half of his class.

and during the play, we had two small lasers. It only hurts if its pointing straight at your eye and your looking directly at its point of origin[the machine] But if your in a concert, you'll be looking more at Matt, Dom & Chris and the effects add to the experience :D

Guest Fluffy the Conqueror

yay Philippines!!

I was born in manilla... but I've lived in the usa my whole life so I don't understand this tagalog jibba jbba...

anyways... <3

yay Philippines!!

I was born in manilla... but I've lived in the usa my whole life so I don't understand this tagalog jibba jbba...

anyways... <3

LOL the Mooninites :LOL:

Welcome to the thread :D

Little start:

Ako/ko = Me

Ikaw = You

Siya = Him/Her

Salamat = Thank You

muse (common noun form) = paraluman :D

Muse (proper noun, the band) = Muse!

haha lalang.

Were all ok :LOL::D Everyones happy again and tried of the same old-same old news. Its already December! the Festive season :D

We're fine Faz. I feel sorry for the owner of the hotel though, that's one of the most beautiful hotel here in Manila. :noey:

Ehehe. Thanks. Don't worry, we're all quite used to the chaos already.

good to know u guys are okay. be safe people! phil musers rock! lol.. okay sorry. that was cheesy.:D

HEY PINOY MUSERS!

musta na? haha. tagal na hindi nakaka check ng forums. :p

I miss this place.:(

Super busy as of late. X(

Hey Pinoy Muser! :p:LOL:

Pansin ko nga hindi kayo masyadong nago-online.

Aww this "real life" thing is getting on your way huh?

It's only Thursday and I'm already stressed out. *big sigh*

Hey Pinoy Muser! :p:LOL:

Pansin ko nga hindi kayo masyadong nago-online.

Aww this "real life" thing is getting on your way huh?

It's only Thursday and I'm already stressed out. *big sigh*

LOL real life :LOL:

I guess realizing life's dull and stressful is really a big sigh ;)

Well be joining the SPCP drama club, I guess our high school lives will be a blast and collage will be... like now :LOL:

I'm sure you know Audrey that Akon was here[... PBB? LOL] If this continues well be sure to get more attention from artist and Warner will finally get Muse here :D

hello MUSERS!!!!!

tagal ko nang hindi nakapag-check dito sa forum:(

Just passing by, and uu nga pala sa mga PINOY MUSERS nga walang, glastonbury at reading festival live shows;)

i am here to spread good news, you may download(for FREE!!!!:LOL:) the whole glastonbury 2004(1 hour 21 minutes) and Reading festivaL(1 HOUR 8 MINUTES) sa "museliveDOTcom"

all ya need to do is register an account, and go search the forum in muselive

(VIDEOS -section-)

basta make sure na good ang quality na ii-download nyu:LOL:

uu nga pala may limit ang downloads (about 13 downloads:rolleyes:)

basta LONG LIVE MUSE!!!! and the PINOY MUSERS!!!!

hello MUSERS!!!!!

tagal ko nang hindi nakapag-check dito sa forum:(

Just passing by, and uu nga pala sa mga PINOY MUSERS nga walang, glastonbury at reading festival live shows;)

i am here to spread good news, you may download(for FREE!!!!:LOL:) the whole glastonbury 2004(1 hour 21 minutes) and Reading festivaL(1 HOUR 8 MINUTES) sa "museliveDOTcom"

all ya need to do is register an account, and go search the forum in muselive

(VIDEOS -section-)

basta make sure na good ang quality na ii-download nyu:LOL:

uu nga pala may limit ang downloads (about 13 downloads:rolleyes:)

basta LONG LIVE MUSE!!!! and the PINOY MUSERS!!!!

ilove muselive.com (although i barely post there:LOL:)great site!