LOL...:LOL: no..coz I don't have a room...haha:p :LOL:(my laptop is SO full of muse pics-my sister says I'm crazy!!haha)sorry for posting pics here..i know this is not the right thread...but it's just that..I came here and there's no one here...LOL... and....I just can't help posting pics..haha:LOL:

Love the pics!

Maglagay ka pa para may kulay ang thread natin!:LOL::D

hello!!!!!:D

Muse at Piazalle Michelangelo(Florence,Italy 30May2007)

*see Dom with the pink wig..haha:p

byeeee

ummm san mo napagkukuha ung mga new pics nato? sobrang bilis kse eh

anyway thxs sa upload

ummm san mo napagkukuha ung mga new pics nato? sobrang bilis kse eh

anyway thxs sa upload

found it at microcuts ...It's a pretty good site...yiha..mp3s at sobrang daming pics...Kung wala ko sa muse messageboard...andun ako...or you can find me in both places.LOL:LOL:

This is too much addiction, I can't get over with.....:p:happy:

I'm glad you appreciate the pic.:)

..uy...7 days to go till Matt's birthday..hehe...(advance happy birthday....if he's got time reading all the messages in the board.LOL:LOL:)

晚安, Bonsoir, Selamat Malam, 今晩は, Magandang Gabi!!:D

Hapi Birth day Matt!!, he'll be 29 then and soon to be married...

Dom is 29 and Chris is 28???

Thought Dom was about 27 and Chris was 30

to help people who don't want to click the link

LQ5YB5bwoV4

And I agree with you Guio, Falling Down is a great song to listen. One of my favorites on Showbiz...

I'm Falling Down

And Fifteen Thousand People Scream,

They Were All Begging For Your Dreams...

Good Morning Good People

bye for now

*watches Late Night with Conan and Chuck Norris*

hahaha, in the last pic you can see Matt's underwear *thinks of making some PMTer go wild* nah, I'm to lazy right now.

I love the new Kawai especially the transparent cover, goes well with Dom's kit right next to it.

Good Evening All:)

Matt's 29 in 4 days.

Mr. Emilio Aguinaldo waved some war-torn, slave-driven country's flag for the first time. That country was born in that day and made every man, woman and child have something that they didn't have in more than 300 years... Freedom. In 7 days, that country will have its 109th birthday and is getting ready for future that it will surely be a part of... Be proud of what you are, hang our flag outside your home.

For Guio and me, class start at 8 days.

And Muse's biggest weekend is in 11 days. WEMBLEY, A REVISED BOOK and a NEW VID all in the thrid week June!!!

Good Evening All:)

Matt's 29 in 4 days.

Mr. Emilio Aguinaldo waved some war-torn, slave-driven country's flag for the first time. That country was born in that day and made every man, woman and child have something that they didn't have in more than 300 years... Freedom. In 7 days, that country will have its 109th birthday and is getting ready for future that it will surely be a part of... Be proud of what you are, hang our flag outside your home.

For Guio and me, class start at 8 days.

And Muse's biggest weekend is in 11 days. WEMBLEY, A REVISED BOOK and a NEW VID all in the thrid week June!!!

Fuck. Classes. :|

Muse's biggest weekend? I think they'd rather consider a 'shroomed up Saturday as their biggest weekend. :LOL:

As of now, there's no news if the revised book will be released internationally. I hope it does, and it makes its way here on our shores. :yesey:

I doubt a new video by next weekend. There's no news about it.

hahaha, in the last pic you can see Matt's underwear *thinks of making some PMTer go wild* nah, I'm to lazy right now.

I love the new Kawai especially the transparent cover, goes well with Dom's kit right next to it.

Yiha...I saw that yeah...PMT is fun.:LOL: