It's funny really, but I'm glad that people do arrange fakes of leaks for whatever reason, because otherwise I'd never have come across great bands like Zornik or Dark Stares.. I've been thinking that long lately about a leak that I haven't even appreciated the fact we're barely a week away anyway!

This has to be a mistake, the date for Spain is June 9.

It's not, but don't give it too much visibility. It's a storewide thing, people have apparently gone in and asked about it (according to Reddit) and were told the release date is June 2.

It's not, but don't give it too much visibility. It's a storewide thing, people have apparently gone in and asked about it (according to Reddit) and were told the release date is June 2.

Really? I'm going to check, the store is fnac, i'm going to tweet them.

http://www.teatro.it/musica/interviste/intervista_ai_muse_drones_il_nostro_primo_concept_album_14603

New italian interview.

According to Chris, each song was written in the order that they were put on the tracklist, saying that "you can't write act 7 without having written the previous parts", which dispels the sometimes held view that the concept was shoehorned in. Album was finished being recorded in February, mixing fully ended "3 weeks ago" from the interview date, and JFK is a decoder track of sorts, in that "without it you can misinterpret the other tracks".

Edited by jonisdead