US Screenings of Muse: Live At Rome Olympic Stadium

KirkBot

Yeah ...

No screening anywhere in the Bay Area is total bull. :mad:

Management must think there's no Muse fans in NorCal. It's not like they've managed to sell out the Oracle Arena or anything. :rolleyes:

sorry bro - that really sucks.

Here is a link with US showings at Landmark Cinemas. I am going to the 7 pm showing tonight (Wed 11/6) at The Magnolia in Dallas. There is ONLY 1 show in Dallas and it is tonight at 7 pm. Anyone else going?

http://www.landmarktheatres.com/Films/films_frameset.asp?id=133325

I would assume they possibly had a hard time getting theaters to book it, or at least someone did a shit job coordinating.

The cities that are left on the list, a lot of them don't really make sense if you're looking at it from a "we dropped X because we didn't think it would sell" standpoint.

most cinema groups will not take a concert movie serious unless it is U2...granted MUSE is da bomb...but it is hard to book. There is only ONE screening in Dallas and it tonight...after that you buy the DVD and watch it at home.

Yeah ...

No screening anywhere in the Bay Area is total bull. :mad:

Management must think there's no Muse fans in NorCal. It's not like they've managed to sell out the Oracle Arena or anything. :rolleyes:

Well it was listed so it wasn't like there was no attempt. Something probably didn't go through.

Why they made the first list with anything less than full confirmation though is beyond me. It's just bad practice.