2013-07-06 - Rome (question about sharing)

LikeASong

Hi there, people!

I was at the Rome show and I fully recorded it in audio... BUT I don't know if sharing will be allowed due to the show being filmed for DVD and stuff.

The recording isn't the best around (I was there basically to enjoy myself, and moreover the sound at the bottom of the stadium wasn't precisely perfect) but it would be a nice memory for those who were there!

Anyone knows if the sharing of this show will be allowed?

Here's a teaser (Follow Me - you can hear Matt saying "La prossima canzione e para il mio figlio", which means "this next song is for my son")... http://www.goear.com/listen/df44e35/follow-me-muse

Thanks in advance :)

The quality is obviously nowhere near as the DVD, not even close to the other Muse show I recorded (Madrid 2012)... But it's a nice memento of the show. It's in lossless format (WAV actually, even "losslesser" than FLAC) but I will convert it to MP3 and share it in both forms, just for convenience. I just want to make sure I'm not getting into trouble sharing this concert. I mean, I have taped and shared lots of shows but never one which was filmed or recorded for official release... Let's hope it's no problem! :D Ok, I will start the editing and uploading now!

The quality is obviously nowhere near as the DVD, not even close to the other Muse show I recorded (Madrid 2012)... But it's a nice memento of the show. It's in lossless format (WAV actually, even "losslesser" than FLAC) but I will convert it to MP3 and share it in both forms, just for convenience. I just want to make sure I'm not getting into trouble sharing this concert. I mean, I have taped and shared lots of shows but never one which was filmed or recorded for official release... Let's hope it's no problem! :D Ok, I will start the editing and uploading now!

I'd actually suggest to convert it in .flac:unsure: fuck mp3s. People who download it in flac will convert in mp3 if they want :happy:

when you will upload it? :happy:

uwot

It was a way to speak. Of course both are lossless, but WAV is uncompressed in all stages while FLAC is compressed losslessly, and the data is re-expanded to its original

form only during playback (hence the smaller file size).

It was a way to speak. Of course both are lossless, but WAV is uncompressed in all stages while FLAC is compressed losslessly, and the data is re-expanded to its original

form only during playback (hence the smaller file size).

So wouldn't FLAC be better then?

Just doing both should be fine.

So wouldn't FLAC be better then?

Just doing both should be fine.

Yes, bootlegs are usually shared in MP3 and FLAC, one of convenience and less exigent people, and the other one for audiophiles and conservation purposes. I will upload the show in both formats. What I'm trying to decide is to do or not an equalization/remasterization - it obviously needs it :$

Yes, bootlegs are usually shared in MP3 and FLAC, one of convenience and less exigent people, and the other one for audiophiles and conservation purposes. I will upload the show in both formats. What I'm trying to decide is to do or not an equalization/remasterization - it obviously needs it :$

what's the problem of the audio? :(

what's the problem of the audio? :(

If you've listened to the sample I posted in my first post, the audio is a bit muffled and not clear enough. It wasn't my fault, it was like that on the seats where I was located. But I will do my best to improve the recording and make it the best listenable experience for anyone who downloads it :)

If you've listened to the sample I posted in my first post, the audio is a bit muffled and not clear enough. It wasn't my fault, it was like that on the seats where I was located. But I will do my best to improve the recording and make it the best listenable experience for anyone who downloads it :)

If you can, send me all the tracks so even i can try to modify it ;) thanks!

Do you want me to make one (from the same pic)? I'm good with covers.

I personally like it :p I didn't have the time or the predisposition to make a true colour degradation for the "recorded by..." part, and it's the only part I don't like. I like how the LIVE IN ROME has resulted, with the same style as the logo. Anyway, the original pic is here: http://i39.tinypic.com/kevno7.jpg Feel free to do whatever you want, I will use it if I like it better than mine :D

I personally like it :p I didn't have the time or the predisposition to make a true colour degradation for the "recorded by..." part, and it's the only part I don't like. I like how the LIVE IN ROME has resulted, with the same style as the logo. Anyway, the original pic is here: http://i39.tinypic.com/kevno7.jpg Feel free to do whatever you want, I will use it if I like it better than mine :D

at what point are you? :musesign:

at what point is the upload? :musesign: