effect pedal question.

dylan21

Hey guys,

I'm new to pedals as i just got an ff.

I wanted to know if it is possible to run my pedal only for one channel and not the other.

You can turn the pedal on and off... Unless your amp supports effects loops for each channel, then you will need a second pedal to do that, but I am not totally sure why.

I mean you could get a Boss LS-2, and you can create multiple effects chains to either switch between, or you can blend the two.

You can turn the pedal on and off... Unless your amp supports effects loops for each channel, then you will need a second pedal to do that, but I am not totally sure why.

I mean you could get a Boss LS-2, and you can create multiple effects chains to either switch between, or you can blend the two.

my amp only has one effects loop.

Would this boss pedal allow me to use my pedal for only one channel though?

I want to be able to switch my amp channel from clean to drive with the ff on clean. So when i switch to drive i can have a lighter distortion on drive.

my amp only has one effects loop.

Would this boss pedal allow me to use my pedal for only one channel though?

I want to be able to switch my amp channel from clean to drive with the ff on clean. So when i switch to drive i can have a lighter distortion on drive.

You turn the FF off when switching from clean to drive.

You'll have to press both switches. If you put the drive on first then turn the fuzz off at the correct time of the song it'll be smooth enough for live performances. If you're recording either have someone press one button for you or have a bridge across both buttons so you press both at the same time.

Archived