2013.04.26 - Colisee Pepsi, Quebec City, Canada

Alimuse

The news came out today ! I am so excited, I can't wait. But I Will have all the time to learn all the lyrics of the new album until that.

Are we organizing another event Glow in the dark with the new colors of the album ?? It would be nice.

Can we talk in french for this thread ?

J'étais de celles qui avaient organisé le Glow in the Dark. Si je me souviens bien, il y avait des gens de Québec qui nous avaient aidé pour la distribution le soir du spectacle mais l'organisation était pas mal faite par des gens de Montréal ou pas loin de Montréal. Pour ma part, je ne pourrai pas être au spectacle de Québec malheureusement. J'ai toujours les autres organisatrices dans mes contacts Facebook et à date, il ne semble pas y avoir de discussion pour un autre Glow in the Dark alors je ne pense pas qu'il va y en avoir un cette année ou du moins, pas par les mêmes organisatrices ;) Mais c'est le fun, je suis heureuse de voir que tu en aimerais un autre, Alimuse, ça a fait son effet :)

J'étais de celles qui avaient organisé le Glow in the Dark. Si je me souviens bien, il y avait des gens de Québec qui nous avaient aidé pour la distribution le soir du spectacle mais l'organisation était pas mal faite par des gens de Montréal ou pas loin de Montréal. Pour ma part, je ne pourrai pas être au spectacle de Québec malheureusement. J'ai toujours les autres organisatrices dans mes contacts Facebook et à date, il ne semble pas y avoir de discussion pour un autre Glow in the Dark alors je ne pense pas qu'il va y en avoir un cette année ou du moins, pas par les mêmes organisatrices ;) Mais c'est le fun, je suis heureuse de voir que tu en aimerais un autre, Alimuse, ça a fait son effet :)

Oui moi j'étais dans celles qui avaient contribué à l'achat de bracelets, un petit 20 $ mais ça quand même permis de distribuer environ 110 bracelets . j'ai trouvé aussi l'effet malade !!! ta vraiment fait une belle job sur ce coup là. on va voir ce que les gens de Québec pensent pour faire un Part 2, on verra avec les nouvelles couleurs de l'album ça serait super !

Dommage que tu ne puisses pas être de Québec, 2 show de Muse la même semaine on est vraiment gâté par Muse. Ce qui aurait été vraiment hot c'est sur les plaines d'Abraham au festival d'été de Québec. Un gros show à la Bonjovi par exemple.. je suis sur que 100 000 personnes y seraient.

au plaisir de te reparler , à bientôt !

Well shit :(

Thanks Alimuse :D Actually just talking about it makes me want to do one in Montréal. I think I'll contact all the previous organizers and see if they feel up to it. Plus, maybe more people will want to donate/help out now that they know how awesome it was. If you or anyone plan on doing a Glow in the Dark event for Québec, remember to contact the Muse Management to get the green light and the promoter (Evenko in this case I believe) so that they're aware of it. You probably won't be allowed to give the bracelets inside but no matter, we made things work last time regardless :)

Did you see that : http://cidentertainment.com/muse/#

One (1) premium reserved ticket in first 10 rows of the lower bowl of the arena

Access to the official Muse pre-show party! Immerse yourself in a Muse pre-show party experience with other Muse fans. Enjoy complimentary food and a cash bar at this private event.

One (1) limited edition Muse poster designed specifically for 'The 2nd Law' VIP guests

One (1) Muse water bottle

One (1) reusable Muse tote bag

Private merchandise shopping at the pre-party

On-site event host

How many of you will buy ticket in the VIP zone ?

Gonna be there for sure with my muser friend and our husbands. We went to the Montreal and Quebec shows in 2010 and they are still the best of my life, so we won't miss it for the world. I hope to be able to secure floor tickets again this time around, there's nothing like it! And it's gonna be an excellent start to a week-end gateway in Quebec City since the show is on a friday! Soo excited!:D

I got my ticket for Quebec and Montreal. But I think tI will take a chance for the sale on October 13th, to see if I can get better seats for Quebec.

Lessons learned today : buy your tickets even if you don't like the section, because you risk to get not the chance to buy tickets after... :(

Yeah I kept refusing tickets in the beginning cause I felt they were too far away for a member presale (section 124, rows U and W, wtf?). But after 30 minutes, I wasn't getting a lot of choices. Settled for row W but at least it's in section 102, which is pretty badass. A bit irritated that such far rows were offered in what's supposed to be exclusive for members, though...

I got my ticket for Quebec and Montreal. But I think tI will take a chance for the sale on October 13th, to see if I can get better seats for Quebec.

Lessons learned today : buy your tickets even if you don't like the section, because you risk to get not the chance to buy tickets after... :(

Today It was the regular sale, so I took a guess for Quebec and got seats exactly where I want. Very happy:)

OH MON DIEU!!!!!! Je vais revoir le groupe le plus grand de l'ère moderne MUSE en 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TROP capotée!!!!!!

Colisée de Québec pour ma deuxièeme fois!!

Je suis très bien placée cette fois-ci sur les côtés.

Je cherche justement es gens francophone et Québéçois(super) pour échanger, tripper Muse car mon entourage ne les connais pas ( Ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils manquent)

Voici ma nouvelle page sur Muse: OH MON DIEU!!!!!! Je vais revoir le groupe le plus grand de l'ère moderne MUSE en 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TROP capotée!!!!!!

Manon Québec Canada, super grande fan de MUSE!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Muse-Qu%C3%A9bec/116137395207339?fref=ts

Voici ma page Facebook que j'ai crée car je suis une fille Québéçoise aimant immensément MUSE!!!!

Venez me jaser, parler de Muse, ça me manque de vivre ça seule!!!

Mon conjoint et ma famille, ne connaissent pas beaucoup ce groupe.

Au plaisir!

Manon

Manon,

Welcome to you, nice to meet you,

but you have to write in English in this post even if we are Quebecois and speack French, we have been warned they will close the thread.

If we want to speack in French, we can do it here :http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?p=9831559#post9831559

Archived