2012.12.13 - Arēna Rīga, Latvia

L.

hi, does anyone know why bliesuserviss.lv is saying "Sales start at 12.06.2012 10:00

25.00 - 45.00 LVL" ? is this just a mistake or will there be some sort of presale?

thanks.

there's a presale for the members of the organisers' websites. you can register either here or here to get a presale code

Riga in 2007 was my first gig, back when I liked the band but wasn't a big, big fan so I always think of it fondly. And man, what a set list- B&H, Assassin, New Born, Apocalypse Please, Bliss- too bad I didn't quite "appreciate" it back then :LOL: I mean, I'd take Apocalypse Please over pretty much any song, save maybe Citizen Erased and Muscle Museum.

Anyway, we had seats but due to languge misunderstanding ended up at a seperate fan area at the front (seperated by a rope or something that was removed when general entrence was allowed in)- any Latvians know if this is taking place this time? I am not attending but I thought I'd share a tip if they have that this time around.

hey does anybody have any problems with payment too? i have payed with credit card, but when i finished the time in ticketpro.lv has ended and i was loged out. it still says that ordr is waiting for payment. :(

I haven't bought yet but it's what I do during the day: Have you tried using a different browser? ;)

DEADSTAR;9642941']I haven't bought yet but it's what I do during the day: Have you tried using a different browser? ;)

actually i haven't. do you think is the problem due to the broser? i thought it is because of that i was already loged off (forcefully) when i completed payment :)

actually i haven't. do you think is the problem due to the broser? i thought it is because of that i was already loged off (forcefully) when i completed payment :)

thanks for help, found my mistake :) it was expired time and forced log off and one more mistake ;) BOUGHT IT!!!!! JIPEY :D

Of course there are standing tickets, I've already bought one on ticketpro.lv :) They just didn't make english translations of price categories, but stavvietas means standing tickets, so just go here: https://shop.ticketpro.lv/en/Event/Detail/151/muse and you'll find the last row - stavvietas.

Thanks for this.

My next problem is that the Latvian ticket company won't accept my Australian credit cards, which is a bit strange considering Hungary and Poland have the same ticket company, but within their country, and both of these accepted my cards. :mad: Does anyone know how I can get around it? :$

Thanks for this.

My next problem is that the Latvian ticket company won't accept my Australian credit cards, which is a bit strange considering Hungary and Poland have the same ticket company, but within their country, and both of these accepted my cards. :mad: Does anyone know how I can get around it? :$

Hello! Have you tried buying the ticket through another Latvian ticket company - http://www.bilesuserviss.lv/eng/concerts/muzika/roks_un_pops/?concert=107165 ? It's official, too. I hope there will be no problem.

Anyway, we had seats but due to languge misunderstanding ended up at a seperate fan area at the front (seperated by a rope or something that was removed when general entrence was allowed in)- any Latvians know if this is taking place this time? I am not attending but I thought I'd share a tip if they have that this time around.

No, not this time unfortunately :( It was a neat thing though, you par 5 Ls more for a ticket (25 - fan area, 20 - the rest) and you are guaranteed to stand in around 5-10m from the barrier without having to stand in lines before the show.

Have you tried e-mailing them? Maybe a Latvian fan can help you out by writing the e-mail in Latvian, just in case? Do they take PayPal? Maybe the card needs to be verified (Verified by Visa, whatever the Mastercard equivalent is?)

Idk, just throwing ideas out there.

Also, a bit of an anomaly that standing is cheaper than seats, must a cultural difference thing!

Archived