2012.12.13 - Arēna Rīga, Latvia

L.

If anyone has an extra ticket (preferably standing), I would be more than willing to take it off your hands! I'm coming in from Canada for the show and my Canadian credit cards don't work on the Latvian websites. A contact at the Arena told me tickets go on sale at the box office one hour before the show so I will grab a ticket there if no one has extras!

Also, would be cool to meet up with some fellow Musers as this is my first time in Riga!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I have a question. Is there a way to stand when you have a seating ticket? Like in siemens arena, you ticket is checked before entering the arena, and from then you can stand were ever you want. Is the same possible in arena riga?

Hey, I have a question. Is there a way to stand when you have a seating ticket? Like in siemens arena, you ticket is checked before entering the arena, and from then you can stand were ever you want. Is the same possible in arena riga?

I think and I hope it's possible.

Hey, you will have to enter the sector where your seat is located and basically stand there :)

And the tickets are they sacaned before entering the whole arena, or are they scanned again before entering where the stage is?

The tickets are scanned before entering the arena, but there is also a staff inside, who may check your ticket before entering the certain sector. But also they may not... )

Archived