2012.12.13 - Arēna Rīga, Latvia

L.

Have you tried e-mailing them? Maybe a Latvian fan can help you out by writing the e-mail in Latvian, just in case? Do they take PayPal? Maybe the card needs to be verified (Verified by Visa, whatever the Mastercard equivalent is?)

Idk, just throwing ideas out there.

Also, a bit of an anomaly that standing is cheaper than seats, must a cultural difference thing!

I did email them, but I've had no answer yet. They don't take Paypal, unfortunately, and I have a verified by Visa password. I just assume it's not European (or Latvian), so they won't accept. Damn!! :mad:

I did email them, but I've had no answer yet. They don't take Paypal, unfortunately, and I have a verified by Visa password. I just assume it's not European (or Latvian), so they won't accept. Damn!! :mad:

So... did they reply to your email?

Could someone help translate the types of ticket listed on ticketsource.lv? There seem to be four types, priced differently, and I can't work out which are standing, seating, etc

Fankoo!

Hi! There isn't any "ticketsource.lv". In case you meant ticketpro.lv:

1.stāvs, 1. cenu kategorija - 1st level (from floor) seating ticket, 1st price category. Closer to the stage with a better view.

1.stāvs, 2. cenu kategorija - 1st level (from floor) seating ticket, 2nd price category.

3.stāvs, 1. cenu kategorija - 3d level (from floor) seating ticket, 1st price category.

STĀVVIETAS - standing ticket (main floor)

Hi! There isn't any "ticketsource.lv". In case you meant ticketpro.lv:

1.stāvs, 1. cenu kategorija - 1st level (from floor) seating ticket, 1st price category. Closer to the stage with a better view.

1.stāvs, 2. cenu kategorija - 1st level (from floor) seating ticket, 2nd price category.

3.stāvs, 1. cenu kategorija - 3d level (from floor) seating ticket, 1st price category.

STĀVVIETAS - standing ticket (main floor)

Brilliant, thank you!! Yes sorry I meant ticketpro - I work as a box office manager for a venue and sell through a site called ticketsource, I obviously had work on my mind!

hey

any west Lithuanians going?

I am from Telsiai and it'd be more fun to go with someone rather than just messing around on my own until I get to Riga..

yep, I fit in a category of west lithuanians :D

bet vistiek greiciausiai teks vaziuoti is vilniaus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Man nepavykti gali, nes neaišku, kiek pasiseks darbe gauti laisvo laiko. Jei tik būtų galimybė, važiuočiau bent prieš dieną ir apsistočiau pas vietinę draugę.

Bet kuriuo atveju, susimeetint bus galima :)

I would buy your ticket if eventually you can't make it to the gig.

Archived