2012.12.05 - Spektrum Arena, Oslo, Norway

L.

IBut does anyone know why they have two alternatives for standing tickets and they are exactly the same?

I didn't even notice it.

I got a standing ticket just have no idea what kind:)

BTW Thanks saski for the info of this pre sale

(I live next door to O2 but got no luck in the lottery so I am coming to Oslo. I was there in 2007! Good memories.)

I think I remember it being like that before. Don't think there's a difference though.

There were still some livenation tickets left even after 90 minutes, but I can't buy them today for several reasons. Looks like I'll have to brace myself for the general sale!

I think I remember it being like that before. Don't think there's a difference though.

There were still some livenation tickets left even after 90 minutes, but I can't buy them today for several reasons. Looks like I'll have to brace myself for the general sale!

The standing tickets and all seated tickets except for some single seats spread around the venue were sold in like only a few min after they solved that technical issue thing.

The standing tickets and all seated tickets except for some single seats spread around the venue were sold in like only a few min after they solved that technical issue thing.

Some tickets "fell" back into the system. If you can put it like that.. I had a few tickets reserved at one point.

I wonder how many tickets they sold.

Some tickets "fell" back into the system. If you can put it like that.. I had a few tickets reserved at one point.

I wonder how many tickets they sold.

Hm ok. Atleast I got 4 tickets and will try to get 2 more tomorrow during general sale.

Hi Norwegian Musers,

I am travelling from Australia for the European tour, but was unlucky and didn't get tickets to the Oslo gig. :( If anyone knows of a ticket for Oslo that is for sale, can you please contact me? Thank you! :)

Hi Norwegian Musers,

I am travelling from Australia for the European tour, but was unlucky and didn't get tickets to the Oslo gig. :( If anyone knows of a ticket for Oslo that is for sale, can you please contact me? Thank you! :)

Some tickets "fall" back into the system. I just tried and got a seated ticket (that I'm not going to buy).

Not sure how long it'll keep happening though.

Do you do all your travelling alone? :)

when I started going to Muse gigs in 2007, I mostly went with other "oldies".

Gradually people moved to other parts of UK or started to form different pairs/groups.

Now as I become braver and unlike some people I have no family commitment and my work is more flexible I tend to decide on the gigs first rather than finding pals to go with.

I am not a loner by design, it just happens that way.:LOL:

I'll be happy if you say hello to me at the gig.

when I started going to Muse gigs in 2007, I mostly went with other "oldies".

Gradually people moved to other parts of UK or started to form different pairs/groups.

Now as I become braver and unlike some people I have no family commitment and my work is more flexible I tend to decide on the gigs first rather than finding pals to go with.

I am not a loner by design, it just happens that way.:LOL:

I'll be happy if you say hello to me at the gig.

I think it's really brave to do the travelling on your own. :) That's the worst bit!

I can persuade people to come to the odd gig but have been to quite a few on my own. (I do have a friend who loves the travelling but not the gigs, which can work out quite well unless it's a trip solely for the gig.) I did go to Paris on my own but that was so easy on eurostar and the hotel was right by the venue. Haven't quite plucked up the courage to fly on my own yet.

I think it's really brave to do the travelling on your own. :) That's the worst bit!

I can persuade people to come to the odd gig but have been to quite a few on my own. (I do have a friend who loves the travelling but not the gigs, which can work out quite well unless it's a trip solely for the gig.) I did go to Paris on my own but that was so easy on eurostar and the hotel was right by the venue. Haven't quite plucked up the courage to fly on my own yet.

Not too brave.

I only go to gigs that I think the places are safe and I can be back to the hotel afterwards easily - will be quite scary to be left at a strange place in the middle of the night..

Where are you based? You are welcome to fly with me to Oslo or Hamburg (if you decided to go). Though I've already booked my flights.

Not too brave.

I only go to gigs that I think the places are safe and I can be back to the hotel afterwards easily - will be quite scary to be left at a strange place in the middle of the night..

Where are you based? You are welcome to fly with me to Oslo or Hamburg (if you decided to go). Though I've already booked my flights.

That's very kind of you. :) I'm near Portsmouth.

I do have a friend coming to Oslo but I am considering Hamburg or Munich (edit doh!) as I have enough airmiles. Ooooh decisions decisions :LOL:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived