2012.11.20 - Arena, Budapest, Hungary

L.

Hey musers! So i'm travelling to Budapest for the gig. Is there any chance of meeting them? Like,do they usually have a "tour" and go to the city's sights? Or can i meet them and get my cd signed before/after the show? And how?Anyone who can help?It'll be my first gig ever and have no idea about these things :(

I wanna know this too!

I met them in 2010 in the Castle district which is on the Buda side (I was working there) 2 days after the gig. Chris wasn't there but Matt (and Kate), Dom and a few of their friends/crew were just sightseeing, I guess they went to the Museum or the funicular afterwards. They uploaded pics from the Pest side sightseeing the day before so overall I think they were in Budapest for at least 3 days. Also a fellow Hungarian Muser told me that she saw them dining at the four seasons hotel after the gig so I guess they must have stayed there.

OMG, it was soooo amazing. The guys were fit and crazy and put an amazing set on. First I wasn't fully satisfied with the crowd, but let's just say everyone was so shocked by seeing them, they couldn't move. :rolleyes: Finally when Hysteria came in, everyone went crazy. I was surprised to hear the crowd sing. Can't really say more right now... :)

OMG, it was soooo amazing. The guys were fit and crazy and put an amazing set on. First I wasn't fully satisfied with the crowd, but let's just say everyone was so shocked by seeing them, they couldn't move. :rolleyes: Finally when Hysteria came in, everyone went crazy. I was surprised to hear the crowd sing. Can't really say more right now... :)

agreed. It seemed to me the crowd was pretty mild, like no moshing whatsoever, but instead we sang pretty nicely. I mean, there wasn't any weird 2nd chorus Plug in Baby-silence:LOL:

overall it was a great experience, worth every penny (or fillér. lol.)

It was awesome!I was really close to the stage.The crowd there was good-even if there was a problem at Uprising(the crowd was saying at a point they will not control us while it was they will not force us and it sounded like they will not contforce us).

Slowly coming back down to Earth. :) Epicness is an understatement for this show. The crowd was awsome, (3rd row, middle left) My 4 week bootcamp workout really helped to enjoy the moshpit.:D Nice kids all around, thanks for all to help fend off that drunk jerk who pushed forward. Also, security rocked. Hope to catch to the guys again soon sumwhere in Europe.

didn't expect sitting is obligatory but, unlike Vienna, in Budapest I was at standing floor. Vienna was sold out, Budapest didn't despite the smaller capacity...

However, it was a great/excellent/epic (as always :) ) show with a better crowd than in Vienna.

videos from Budapest:

Knights of Cydonia

Plug in Baby

I too saw the show in both cities and yes, the crowd in Budapest was MUCH more into the music and actually showed some interest. The crowd in Vienna mostly stood around (yes, I was on the floor) and seemed kind of bored. Hmm..what's up with this? I think I'll go to Budapest for future shows - the floor was much bigger too!

Archived