2012.11.20 - Arena, Budapest, Hungary

L.

I plan to go too but does anyone know what kind of tickets are the ones they are selling in the pre-sale? Because for a standing ticket they are quite expensive maybe these are the ones that are close to the stage? I don't know if I should wait for the official sale or buy them now...

Do you guys think I made a mistake not to apply for tickets?

I wanna stand in the front, I hope there will be still tickets to that place (A blokk).

What do you think?

don't think so. this whole pre-sale thing seems pretty much like a mézesmadzag to me. you know, so that they can say that they gave the opportunity to every muse member. I'm pretty sure that there won't be that many people who actually managed to receive their tickets prior to the release date, since it really is a "kisorsolunk néhány szerencsés nyertest" kind of thing. so brace yourselves, june 14th is coming. and most importantly: november 20th is coming!! hell yeah, i'm so going to be there! I don't think our good old sportaréna is going to be able to handle that much awesomeness:LOL:

I applied for the pre-sale, but still no e-mail... did anyone get a reply? Just checked my bank account, it's not charged, but the amount is blocked... I really hope it will be unlocked by tomorrow... :eek:

I'm guessing not. Considering this thread hasn't gotten much feedback, I'd say you have a good chance of getting tickets in the general sale.

Hi, I'm from Australia, and I'm trying to buy a ticket to this gig. Is PL3 - A blokk - álló/standing the GA standing that I need if I want to go for barrier? Hopefully, one of the Hungarian Musers who see this will be able to help me. Thanks

Hi my Muse friends,

i will visit Budapest for the third time to see Muse. Well, i was too fast at buying my ticket. I bought a wrong ticket, a seat ticket for 9.900 HUF. So if anybody of you want to have this ticket, please tell me! :)

Thank you and see you guys soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, Hungarian musers! I am also going to Budapest for this gig and I'd like to ask you this: am I to expect the same wild crowd in front of stage as at the Sziget festival in 2010? I'd rather stay at the back with my standing ticket then :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey musers! So i'm travelling to Budapest for the gig. Is there any chance of meeting them? Like,do they usually have a "tour" and go to the city's sights? Or can i meet them and get my cd signed before/after the show? And how?Anyone who can help?It'll be my first gig ever and have no idea about these things :(

Archived