Best BHAR format

Jazzthief

Err the CD is mastered. Artists don't really release unmastered materially as main commercial releases.

It's the same horrendous mix on both the CD, the vinyl and all promotional media.

I'm sure, however, that you will agree that there's a difference between 'mastered' and 'properly mastered'.

Err the CD is mastered. Artists don't really release unmastered materially as main commercial releases.

It's the same horrendous mix on both the CD, the vinyl and all promotional media.

I did't say that it wasn't mastered. I was asking is there a properly mastered version of it released. Sometimes the format matters. Depeche Mode's last two albums have greatly suffered from loudness wars on the CD but were superbly mastered on the vinyl.

Well by meaning "not suffering from the loudness war" by "proper" then no, all mixes of BHaR that have been released are identical and taken from the same master. And I doubt such a thing would ever be released even if there is a market for it, Muse management seem to have no interest in catering for audiophiles. :(

Archived