Absolute Radio Interview with Dom and Chris at the Ivor Novello Awards 2011

purpleasure

Having a dense moment here - which concert was Dom talking about that he'd seen?

I'm glad Chris mentioned that Reading's a 'rock' crowd and emphasised moshing etc :\mm/: - it's good there's at least one band member who still values the heavier stuff!

And lol at how annoyed Dom looked when the Matt + baby + wedding questions came along. He was sooo close to :rolleyes:! I don't blame him; you tend to lose respect for a journo who takes advantage of grabbing the gossip whenever they can, but I guess it's inbred with some :p

Having a dense moment here - which concert was Dom talking about that he'd seen?

I'm glad Chris mentioned that Reading's a 'rock' crowd and emphasised moshing etc :\mm/: - it's good there's at least one band member who still values the heavier stuff!

And lol at how annoyed Dom looked when the Matt + baby + wedding questions came along. He was sooo close to :rolleyes:! I don't blame him; you tend to lose respect for a journo who takes advantage of grabbing the gossip whenever they can, but I guess it's inbred with some :p

The Wall.

I don't quite get why people are so upset about the "personal" questions... First it wasn't half of the interview, only the last third ;) Second those were after all pretty general type of questions, and third if this Absolute Radio whatever has a link to Sun then the interviewer probably had instructions to ask such questions because their audience or readers want to hear about such things. I suppose there are many fans out there who are interested, even though it's a bit silly and doesn't have much to do with the music. And this Matt's family stuff has no doubt been the biggest news around Muse lately.

The guys didn't seem offended to me, of course they know there is a lot of interest in these issues, but yeah fed up, finding it silly and laughable I guess.

Personally I didn't find the last third interesting, but neither were the first two thirds. Nothing that hadn't been said before imo. These interviewers seem to always ask pretty same type of questions, or then the guys always give similar type of replies regardless of the questions ;) And maybe they don't have any shocking musical news at the moment.

The Sun is a newspaper, not a magazine ;)

The Sun is still shit. :LOL: Anyway Dom is not amused in the last part. Whatever the reason is/was he wasn't happy either about them being engaged or about her asking or both. But the most important thing is...DOM LIKES THE WALL! Only the single greatest album ever created. Kudos!

The Sun is still shit. :LOL: Anyway Dom is not amused in the last part. Whatever the reason is/was he wasn't happy either about them being engaged or about her asking or both. But the most important thing is...DOM LIKES THE WALL! Only the single greatest album ever created. Kudos!

I wanted to hear more on how The Wall and OoS artwork are inspiring the OoS stage production, but we'll find out soon enough.

Archived