Rage Against The Machine & Muse Set To Unite For Show?

JadeLovesMuse

Fuck. Yes. I've been waiting so long for a Rage show. OMFG. I will pass out at the barrier, if need be. But I need this! Gotta be up front for this one.

:eek: Are you sure, Jessica? The moshing is going to be very intense....People have broken ribs before :erm:

:eek: Are you sure, Jessica? The moshing is going to be very intense....People have broken ribs before :erm:

Yeah. I've been to a Rage show before. I've gone to NIN shows regularly, which also have extremely intense pits, I'd say the same intensity as Rage, except NIN's shows usually have a soft song in the middle for a small break. I've had bloody and bruised elbows, knees, and bruises all along where the rail pushed against my chest, but it is so worth it. Just gotta start working out the upper body right now, so I can push back against the rail at the beginning to avoid the crush.

Yeah. I've been to a Rage show before. I've gone to NIN shows regularly, which also have extremely intense pits, I'd say the same intensity as Rage, except NIN's shows usually have a soft song in the middle for a small break. I've had bloody and bruised elbows, knees, and bruises all along where the rail pushed against my chest, but it is so worth it. Just gotta start working out the upper body right now, so I can push back against the rail at the beginning to avoid the crush.

:LOL: Jess, you are my hero <3

I am not so brave :$ So dance party at the back of the pit for me, plz.

Archived