Whats happening with my amps !!!???

Andy muse

Ok this also happened with my guitar amp too.

I recently bought a bass guitar and amp for my birthday and for the first half of the day ( without pedal ) it ran fine no noise at all.

Then i bought i distortion pedal later that day. and it ran fine.

then i come back and play later and it makes this HORRIBLE fuzz noise and other noises like static or something.

Is it feed back ??? what can i do to fix this. ive had it since the 5th of march 2011 !

It is incredibly annoying while playing.

the noise is like shutting your lips lightly and blowing through them making a staticy noise !

maybe it's your settings?

i change them and nothing different still an annoying sound like static like when you change the channel on an old TV and it make that weird static noise ( black and white fuzzy screen ) but jumpy and random.

i change them and nothing different still an annoying sound like static like when you change the channel on an old TV and it make that weird static noise ( black and white fuzzy screen ) but jumpy and random.

is it the same room you are using the amp in?

ie. how is the static in the room?

Change the leads and see if that makes a difference, with/without the pedal in between etc.

Change the socket you're using it on (is it earthed?)

If it has an mp3 input, play that through it; if it's still sounding like that, chances are you blew it up.

Change the leads and see if that makes a difference, with/without the pedal in between etc.

Change the socket you're using it on (is it earthed?)

If it has an mp3 input, play that through it; if it's still sounding like that, chances are you blew it up.

i dont even play it on loud i play quiet actually so i doubt its " blown up :p "

and the socket i dont know im sing an extenison cable ( 6 sockets ) that are plugged into the wall ( im guessing that means earthed ?

and the socket i dont know im sing an extenison cable ( 6 sockets ) that are plugged into the wall ( im guessing that means earthed ?

i laughed out loud but this is serious bussiness so if you tell where do you live (sockets n plugs are different all over the world) i might be able to tell you what to look for about grounding

turn off all the other electrical equipment in your room for a start. any interference will be picked up and amplified. how is it with your amp on, but no leads plugged into the amp?

YAY it worked no noise at all now lol

:) THANKS SO MUCH

how did i not think of that :p i will have o re-do my dead star cover now :D

Archived