Melbourne boots

er0_senn1n

there should be some decent ones out there I saw plenty of people with cameras out the whole time.

I was too busy going wild, my few videos are full of me screaming and singing badly out of tune.

good luck getting one, I'd fancy one too buuuttt cbf, see what happens with this 'documentary'

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2010-12-14 - Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne, VI, Australia - AMT DVD

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=336188

http://torrents.musebootlegs.com/download.php?id=614

I'm not sure. It's" A Silver Winged Angel Bootleg" "Filmed by Jose'"

Okay, I've gotta ask, I've never downloaded a torrent before, but I downloaded uTorrent cuz my friend uses it... and I'm downloading the bootleg torrent from your post.

But I've gotta ask: what next?

I've found out how to not seed it from my friend, but what do I do with the files??

Help would be GREATLY appreciated... Thanks!!

Okay when you are finished you can burn a DVD of it. I use Nero. Or if you have a media player you can watch it on tv through that. Or just watch it on your computer. When it has finished downloading through uTorrent right click on it and open file and go from there. Hope that helps. I can go into greater depth if needed.

• 2 months later...

The Harold Boot Co can be traced back to the 1400's in Leicestershire England where Ian Harold's ancestors were bespoke boot makers.At the beginning of the 1700'S the family employed over 40 hand shoemakers making quality boots and shoes of the time. At the start of the industrial revolution the family started a very modern factory for its time. The factory prospered and the family business continued to grow.

The Harold Boot Co can be traced back to the 1400's in Leicestershire England where Ian Harold's ancestors were bespoke boot makers.At the beginning of the 1700'S the family employed over 40 hand shoemakers making quality boots and shoes of the time. At the start of the industrial revolution the family started a very modern factory for its time. The factory prospered and the family business continued to grow.

and here i was thinking that someone had come out with a pro-shot :/

hehe, thanks for your help with downloading the bootleg, muselovertoo!

i plan on reliving the gig tonight... its 2 months! :supersad:

i just watched sunburn on youtube... wwaa!

• 1 year later...

The "fan made recordings" audio of Rod Laver, December 15th 2010 has been taken down :( I'd already downloaded it but it's a bit sad, does anyone know if there are any other sound or DVD recordings from that night available?

Should I upload the now-not-available "fan made recordings" file to Muse Bootlegs?

Archived