Bonus Points for every sheep he finds

Dom

Life Source-Brie and Matt

Bonus points for finding women when MK ultra is played

Chris

Life Source-Sweets and Soccer balls

Bonus points for everyone he impregnates

IBTL.

I love to listen the muse music.I am really great fan of the muse.As per on this article that they make game on muse.I wish this game is really cool to play.In this game you can be a singer or you can be a drummer.I don't know about the game has released or not.I wish to buy this game.

I love to listen the muse music.I am really great fan of the muse.As per on this article that they make game on muse.I wish this game is really cool to play.In this game you can be a singer or you can be a drummer.I don't know about the game has released or not.I wish to buy this game.

1. First of all, there is no THE in Muse. Just Muse. Why does everyone think there's a The? It's just Muse.

2. .... What about a guitarist and bassist? :wtf:

3. This isn't a real game. resistingkidMUSE just made this out of his own amusement saying that if Muse ever made a video game, this is what it should be.

1. First of all, there is no THE in Muse. Just Muse. Why does everyone think there's a The? It's just Muse.

2. .... What about a guitarist and bassist? :wtf:

3. This isn't a real game. resistingkidMUSE just made this out of his own amusement saying that if Muse ever made a video game, this is what it should be.

It's a bot ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived