Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

I read the interview too, but I`m not very good at german, although I have learned german pretty long :chuckle: I dont`t know why, but I never liked it :noey:(I think it was because of the bad teachers I had...)

eyes :yesey:;);)

Rock-Pics_Summer_2006_Page_7.jpg

rockpics-0706.jpg

:happy:

Awe, look at those puppy eye, could you really refuse anything to that man if he made those eyes?

I read the interview too, but I`m not very good at german, although I have learned german pretty long :chuckle: I dont`t know why, but I never liked it :noey:(I think it was because of the bad teachers I had...)

Awww, I could teach you! :D I know what you mean, I HATE Latin... I mean, my teacher is pretty cool, but I'm so damn lazy :noey:

Actually it's pretty sad that I've been learning that language for 2 1/2 years now and I don't think I could form a proper sentence...good thing it's a dead language :LOL:

Awww, I could teach you! :D I know what you mean, I HATE Latin... I mean, my teacher is pretty cool, but I'm so damn lazy :noey:

Actually it's pretty sad that I've been learning that language for 2 1/2 years now and I don't think I could form a proper sentence...good thing it's a dead language :LOL:

I know what you mean. I`m studying history at uni and I had latin 2 years too. It was very hard, we had it 6 hours a week and we had to learn very fast plus the teacher was horrible (he didn`t know anything about teaching imo!) plus very hard exam so I hate latin and I hardly learned anything because of everything^^ I had german at uni too, but I was learning it since primary school so it is very sad I am so bad at it :noey:

bubble_brit04.jpg

that made me laugh so hard:LOL::LOL:

It was a huge change... But thankfully i found out in time before they fired me once they got their office all paperless its better to have quit then to have been sacked!

I hope i find a new job too :)

And i have internal bleeding... The doctors couldn't find a cause... They are going to do more tests this month as me being a out-patient... One of the tests involves me being knocked out... Luckily i won't feel anything. But yes i am bleeding from the inside and know one knows why,how or even if it will come back but thankfully it has stopped for now... But the tests which they are planning on doing has serious "what can go wrong" factors... Like i could die, the bleeding can come back, and i could end up with more health problems then before... So i am a bit uncertain if i wanna go through with it... I rather stay at home wonder whats wrong then the bleeding coming back or worse... So yeah going to talk to parents about that...

And another health problem came up due to stress being dissy loads and feeling faint and sick... They were nasty spells too i got suddenly hot and the room started to spin. So i had to go to the doctors they took my blood to see if the whole hospital situation had anything to do with my dissyness... So waiting on the results. Hopefully its nothing serious. I think its just down to stress.

But yeah i am ill :chuckle:

tumblr_laa6n1haje1qcsizio1_500.jpg

Sorry to hear :(

Sorry to hear :(

Haha thanks i think... It is pure poo tbh. But all well life goes on and i am happy and life is sorta going my way all of a sudden...

2010 was a horrible year... Broke up with Jake (my ex fiancee :stunned:). His step dad decided to beat up Jake's mum and threaten her with a sword and other stuff... And of course my whole health issues...

So yeah not the best of years =/...

MUSE_PIC.jpg

Haha thanks i think... It is pure poo tbh. But all well life goes on and i am happy and life is sorta going my way all of a sudden...

2010 was a horrible year... Broke up with Jake (my ex fiancee :stunned:). His step dad decided to beat up Jake's mum and threaten her with a sword and other stuff... And of course my whole health issues...

MUSE_PIC.jpg

Naww:( *huggles*

KROQ_Almost_Acoustic_Christmas_2009_q.jpg

Haha, I took Latin for 4 years and I still can't form a sentence (Other than "Roma in Italia est." :facepalm:) I started learning German this year, but it's been a few weeks since my last class and I already feel like I forgot everything. :LOL:

MUSE_PIC.jpg

I'm really sorry about what happened to you. :( I'm glad it seems to be getting better, though. No one has to put up with that much shit. :noey:

index.jpg

Naww:( *huggles*

*hugs back* Thanks :)

I'm really sorry about what happened to you. :( I'm glad it seems to be getting better, though. No one has to put up with that much shit. :noey:

index.jpg

Yeah everything is getting better :).

Me and Jake are back together now engaged as before just working on a load of things... :erm:..

Health issues have all gone it was probably all down to stress...

All thats missing is a new job :chuckle:

Haha no one deserves any of that kind of shit tbh.

qmatt.jpg

Those eyes :eek:

Haha, I took Latin for 4 years and I still can't form a sentence (Other than "Roma in Italia est." :facepalm:) I started learning German this year, but it's been a few weeks since my last class and I already feel like I forgot everything. :LOL:

index.jpg

Yay, I'm not alone! At least I can still flirt in Latin: "Quam pulchri tui oculi sunt." :LOL: ... too bad the Romans are all dead :facepalm:

And I still know some sayings, but that's it ...I can't wait for the end of my 12th year when I have finally passed my A-Levels. Bye bye Latin :ninja:

Good luck with German, I could teach you, too! :LOL:

Love that picture btw. His crazy hair is simply :awesome:

I wish I could have been there... Rock Am Ring wouldn't have been that far away :(

index.jpg

His hair is amazing

Hair :awesome:

Hello everyone! :happy:

tumblr_ld4aphRmBS1qef4wuo1_500.jpg

How frickin gorgeous is this picture?! :eek:

:stongue: