SlayerPath

Not sure where to place this topic but it's an important one so here it goes. I couldn't help but notice that there was a man behind Jeremy Clarkson as he did a interview with former F1 Formula driver Rubens Barrichello that kept my attention the whole time. So I'm wondering...Does Dominic Howard own a very fast car?

341956825_plugin-container2010-10-1207-56-19-29.thumb.jpg.b14317c2725b5191cf7e5ef3818063f2.jpg

I had a slight panic attack then reading thread title!! And thought he'd been on Top Gear and missed it!!! Last time they were on there Matt was driving around in a tiny car at the end if the show....it was hilarious!!!

that was Friday Night with Jonathan Ross. :yesey: but it was very entertaining to see matt stuffed in a toy car and almost running over a poor chicken. :LOL:

I had a slight panic attack then reading thread title!! And thought he'd been on Top Gear and missed it!!! Last time they were on there Matt was driving around in a tiny car at the end if the show....it was hilarious!!!

No need to panic; it'd certainly be on YouTube, alongside hundreds, if not thousands, of other TG videos. :)

Archived