The Future of Musebootlegs

mrskopite

Can we all help keep this alive & kicking?

Fellow MuseBootleggers,

I hate writing news like this but it needs to be done…

Unfortunately I have come to the point where I can no longer fund MuseBootlegs from my pocket. I would like to thank all the donators that have given generously, you know who you are

Although we do recieve donations it is not often enough to make the site self sufficient.

The best idea I can think of is to raise the funds and pay for the tracker for a whole year in advance then there is nothing to worry about for 12 months! Otherwise the tracker will be gone.

All donations recieved this month have been paid straight off the server that holds all of the MuseBootlegs (we owed 3 months payment). The tracker’s payment was paid from my bank account yesterday.

In total the funds required comes to £347 (including this months bill). Payment will be made via PayPal to paul_nicko@hotmail.co.uk (ignore the donation bar, once the funds have been fulfilled it’ll be removed)

Donations recieved will inturn make the user a VIP/Donator for 12 months.

I haven’t been around much lately due to my ridicolously ever increasing work commitments but if we hit this target I promise to find the time to upload a hell of a lot more DVD’s along with more of the sexy MBDVD’s (which I’ve missed making!)

I’m so sorry I had to write this but I have no choice but to do this.

MuseBootlegs Tracker has been running for 2 Years and 7 Months now (how time flies!!!) lets hope we can ensure it will be online another year As for MuseBootlegs.com the domain has been around since 13th August 2007 WOW let’s keep our name going strong and continue to be the best source for all things MUSE!

Thanks to all the staff, uploaders, downloaders and even you leeches for making MuseBootlegs the site it is

I will keep everyone updated of the status in this forum topic: http://torrents.musebootlegs.com/tsf_forums/showthread.php?tid=947

Many Thanks and Kind Regards,

Paul

PS On any donations sent please PM me so I can update your account.

From MB:

EVERYONE.

WE HAVE RECEIVED ALL THE FUNDS REQUIRED. I'M STUCK IN TRAFFIC FROM THE GIG SO I CANT DO MUCH AT THE MOMENT! MUSE WERE AMAZING, CITIZEN ERASED WAS PLAYED!

LOVE ALL YOU MUSEBOOTLEGGERS x

PAUL.

:dance:

Hopefully we can continue to help them along! :D

Archived