Autumn 2023 UK arena dates

troubleonline

I know this has been mentioned on another thread in passing but thought best to start a new one to ask……..

Has anyone here received their pre sale code in relation to their WOTP preorder?  i.e. for the Wednesday 8am presale. 

I’ve not had mine through yet but seen someone mention on Facebook that they got theirs earlier today.  I got one from this method for recent uk dates so should be on the list. Am registered for the 9am presale (which until I started this thread thought was for Thursday so not quite so bad) but really keen to get my tickets in the first presale because am worried I’ll miss GA at preferred venue and that dynamic priced platinum tickets will kick in.

Ok, I need to register for the presale to get a code? I thought pre-ordering the album (which I‘ve done last year) counts? So confused … btw, I won‘t go .

ok, both counts … so you could get 2 codes if you do (did) both 🤔 

Edited by Claudia O

That’s my understanding however there are 2 presales one at 8am and one at 9am so I believe the codes will be different:

If you pre-ordered Will Of The People from the Official Shop, on Monday 3rd July, you will receive a separate message with a unique code. The first pre-sale will start on Wednesday  5th July at 8am BST.

A second pre-sale will occur on Wednesday 5th July at 9am BST. To be eligible, please sign up HERE before Tuesday 4th July at 6pm BST.

I’ve signed up for the latter as well but on the basis that you could only actually preorder the album before it was released in 2022 am assuming that if I got the presale code last year for recent outdoor dates, which I did, then I should get again for the arena dates 8am presale. 

Right. I pre-ordered the album last year, but I didn‘t get a presale-code for the theatre-shows in Europe (I live in Europe), but  curiously I got one for concerts in the US this year. I think somehow they think I‘m in the US 🤣  on the other hand, people from the US went to the European shows as well.. yes, I checked my profile, it says that I‘m in Europe.

Edited by Claudia O

Found this on email from last year

Pre-order the new album from the UK or European Official Store before Wednesday 24 August at 12pm BST for first access to pre-sale tickets. 
Pre-sale begins Thursday 25 August at 9am BST. Please note that pre-ordering the new album does not guarantee you a ticket.

I think US members get it from the members area of this site where there is a unique code listed. I have one there but from don’t think it applies to anything other than US dates. Every time new dates are announced via the members email list the relevant presale info is included and it does seem to differ for UK, USA and Europe. 

ps anyone who can share a code with me or blubbOr please send it via private message rather than posting here!  

Edited by troubleonline

also confused about the fact I DIDN'T get an email on monday with the presale code despite getting an email via the mailing list saying that I would (I preordered the album through the official shop and did get codes sent to me for previous dates on the European tour - notably I got tix for the AMAZING Paris Pleyel show!) so I'm now fretting about not being signed up to the 8am presale!!! WHY WHY WHY?

got a code for the tour last year but didnt get an email this time
when i login theres a code for the US tour from earlier this year, i wonder will that work? 😏

or alternatively if any spare code floating around would appreciate it :) 

47 minutes ago, feemcbee said:

I didn’t get a code, despite pre-ordering the album, and I’m genuinely devastated :(

Did you sign up for the Ticketmaster presale code for 9am tomorrow?  That’s a generic code DM me if you want.  Don’t want to post it publicly. 

26 minutes ago, Vikbat said:

Anyone manage to get level 1 tickets for the O2 ? My friend got tickets but could only get level 4 for seats. Are we fans being fobbed off with shite seats??

There are level 1 seats still available on TIXR for the ‘WOTP preorder’ presale.  Did you try that route? They even have standing still available.  Not sure how many as need a code to access further and already used mine!  From seat plan preview not many though.

Edited by troubleonline

59 minutes ago, Vikbat said:

Anyone manage to get level 1 tickets for the O2 ? My friend got tickets but could only get level 4 for seats. Are we fans being fobbed off with shite seats??

I got level 1 through Tixr. They were only doing blocks 104-106, though.