WB ripping off a Muse Fan!.

sharky

WB are liars.

WB are dishonest.

WB are shysters.

No help from muse.mu Admin/Moderatos.

No help from Muse Management.

They do not care about You, the Fans.

It's only ££££££££££££££££££ that matters.

Do not buy anything from WB.

Their Customer Services are a disgrace.

Hit them in their Pockets.

Sharky.

WB are liars.

WB are dishonest.

WB are shysters.

No help from muse.mu Admin/Moderatos.

No help from Muse Management.

They do not care about You, the Fans.

It's only ££££££££££££££££££ that matters.

Do not buy anything from WB.

They will not treat You correctl.

Sharky.

WB are liars.

WB are dishonest.

WB are shysters.

The admin/Moderators on this Forum are useless., please move on.

Muse Management should resign.

Do not buy from the lying scumbags WB.

Request that Muse  tear up their contract with WB.

Sharky.

WB are liars.

WB are dishonest.

WB are shysters.

Sharky.

WB are liars.

WB are dishonest.

WB are shysters.

Sharky.

WB are liars.

WB are dishonest.

WB are shysters.

Sharky.

Hey Muse Managment,

WB are liars.

WB are dishonest.

WB are shysters.

Please remove the current Admin/Moderators on this Site, that are useless.

Then look in the Mirror, and ask Yourself,  why us Fans should put up with being shat on by WB?

Or will You just keep taking Your wages, that are due to the Bands efforts, not Yours, and not do right by Fans when they are being ripped off by WB.

It's very expensive to take WB to Court, far more financially than what the scumbags owe Me, on My returned incorrect and damaged items.

Sharky.

Hey Muse Managment,

WB are liars.

WB are dishonest.

WB are shysters.

Then look in the Mirror, and ask Yourself,  why us Fans should put up with being shat on by WB?

Or will You just keep taking Your wages, that are due to the Bands efforts, not Yours, and not do right by Fans when they are being ripped off by WB.

It's very expensive to take WB to Court, far more financially than what the scumbags owe Me, on My returned incorrect and damaged items.

Sharky.

Hey Muse Managment,

WB are liars.

WB are dishonest.

WB are shysters.

It's very expensive to take WB to Court, far more costly financially, than what the scumbags owe Me, on My returned incorrect and damaged items.

Sharky.

Hey Muse Managment,

WB are liars.

WB are dishonest.

WB are shysters.

Please remove the current Admin/Moderators on this Site, they are useless.

It's very expensive to take WB to Court, far more costly financially, than what the scumbags owe Me, on My returned incorrect and damaged items.

Sharky.

Hey Muse Managment,

WB are liars.

WB are dishonest.

WB are shysters.

Or will You just keep taking Your wages, that are due to the Bands efforts and talent, not Yours, and not do right by Fans when they are being ripped off by WB.

Sharky.

Hey Muse Managment,

WB are liars.

WB are dishonest.

WB are shysters.

Or will You just keep taking Your wages, that are due to the Bands efforts and talent, not Yours, and not do right by Fans when they are being ripped off by WB.

Sharky.

Hey Muse Management,

Warner Music have finally decided to refund Me, but not fully.

I sent back in One Parcel (of the Two Parcels I returned) containing Five damaged Neon Yellow Vinyl's cosing £105 + P+P.

Due to poor Packaging by Warner Music, I'm out of Pocket.

Their offer is £80.

Just letting Muse Fans know, this is how Warner Music will treat You.

I told You they were liars, and that's a fact.

I doubt many Muse Fans have spent as much as Me over the Years, on buying Muse releases.

The Admin/Moderators on this Site are useless, and did not lift a Finger to help Me, when I needed help.

But My Days of buying Muse releases, helping Muse Fans in trouble and collecting are over.

I have helped a few Muse Fans over the Years, who have bought fake and expensive Promo's CD's , and they all went to get full refunds.

But when I needed heplp this Forum failed Me.

Some of You know who I am, and the Work I have put in  on the Fans behalf over the past Decade or more, proving that the Promo CD's they bought were fake, and telling them how to use Ebay or Paypal to complain and get refunds.

Nearly all Muse fans are great, but the Admin/Moderators on this Site should hang their Heads in shame, for not helping a Muse Fan in trouble.

Thank's to the real Muse Fans, bollocks to the useless Admin/Moderators on this Site!.

Best wishes, Sharky.

Hey, Muse Management,

I sent back in One Parcel (of the Two Parcels I returned) containing Five damaged Neon Yellow Vinyl's cosing £105 + P+P.

Their offer is £80.

I doubt many Muse Fans have spent as much as Me over the Years, on buying Muse releases.

The Admin/Moderators on this Site are useless, and did not lift a Finger to help Me, when I needed help.

But My Days of buying Muse releases, helping Muse Fans in trouble and collecting are over.

I have helped a few Muse Fans over the Years, who have bought fake and expensive Promo's CD's , and they all went to get full refunds.

Some of You know who I am, and the Work I have put in  on the Fans behalf over the past Decade or more, proving that the Promo CD's they bought were fake, and telling them how to use Ebay or Paypal to complain and get refunds.

Nearly all Muse fans are great, but the Admin/Moderators on this Site should hang their Heads in shame, for not helping a Muse Fan in trouble.

Thank's to the real Muse Fans, f-off to the useless Admin/Moderators on this Site!.

Reading the Admi/Moderators advice on collecting, it would be fair to say they have not always given the Fans correct advice!.

Best wishes, Sharky.

•  

Reply to this topic...

Hey, Muse Management,

Their offer is a full refund of £80. (the usual shite Customer Services by Warner Music).

Thank's to the real Muse Fans, f-off to the useless Admin/Moderators on this Site!.

Reading the Admi/Moderators advice on collecting, it would be fair to say they have not always given the Fans correct advice!.

Best wishes, Sharky.

•  
  •  

Hey Muse Management,

Their offer is a full refund of £80. (the usual shite Customer Services by Warner Music).

Best wishes, Sharky.

Hey Muse Management,

I doubt many Muse Fans have spent as much Money as Me over the Years, on buying Muse releases.

Best wishes, Sharky.

•  

Hey Muse Management,

I sent back in One Parcel (of the Two Parcels I returned) this contained Five damaged Neon Yellow Vinyl's that I bought for £105 + P+P.

I doubt many Muse Fans have spent as much Money as Me over the Years, on buying Muse releases.

Best wishes, Sharky.

Hey Sharky - no offense but there's really no need to spam. I'm trying to get you some help.  I am not an admin and I don't read the forum. You should have emailed me directly at the onset. Please be patient. I'll let you know when I get a response. 

I'm sorry you've had this much trouble. Personally this whole WOTP merch mailing was a sh*tshow. 

• Like 1