Precode Tour

On 6/20/2022 at 1:34 PM, JessicaSarahS said:

I was under the impression that for the NA tour we didn’t need to pre order, we just had to have created a member profile before a certain date. Am I wrong?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MuseGal said:

I was under the impression that for the NA tour we didn’t need to pre order, we just had to have created a member profile before a certain date. Am I wrong?

Yep that's correct for NA. It should be visible on each person's Members page by now (assuming the account is old enough)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, knightofcydonia said:

Yep that's correct for NA. It should be visible on each person's Members page by now (assuming the account is old enough)

My account should be old enough, and I can’t find it anywhere 😭

2 minutes ago, MuseGal said:

My account should be old enough, and I can’t find it anywhere 😭

Oh noo! 

Did you click on the "Members" tab twice? Sometimes the first time I click it, it brings me to page with the age of my account, and I need to click it a second time to get to the presale page (the banner at the top should say "Welcome Back")

• Thanks 1

On 6/20/2022 at 2:40 PM, aylinmtzpersonal@gmail.com said:

So I just ordered my vinyl to get the Precode for the show in LA, does anyone know when are they released?

For the USA shows, you just needed to be a member prior to the announcement date. They do this so scalpers don't grab the allotment. Just go to the members section and it will show the date you joined the community, and it will have your presale code there in bold letters.