I'm not the only one whose ticklish under her knees! :dance:

I thought most people were :chuckle: Like that thing that is done at school when someone stands while someone else is sitting nearby - poking in the inside of the knee of the standing person and watching them collapse :LOL:

areyoudeadyet.jpg

:awesome:

So nice. :happy: Although it is nicer when you're sharing it with someone... :shifty:

You should. :yesey:

:noey:

Oh yes, plus you don't have to use toys alone then, but you can hand them to the other one which makes it a lot more fun :awesome: Unexpected pleasure, me gusta :eyebrows:

Def :yesey: If I remember anything about this conversation tomorrow :LOL:

fuglyshirtmadehot.jpg

Concentration of alcohol in T's new drink: high

Probability of T getting drunk soon: high

:facepalm:

kingdom.jpg

:LOL:

What occasion was this pic made for? :wtf:

I thought most people were :chuckle: Like that thing that is done at school when someone stands while someone else is sitting nearby - poking in the inside of the knee of the standing person and watching them collapse :LOL:

Oh yeah, I remember this. :chuckle: However, there's no one I know who's ticklish under their knees. I'm considered a weirdo because of this. :LOL:

Oh yes, plus you don't have to use toys alone then, but you can hand them to the other one which makes it a lot more fun :awesome: Unexpected pleasure, me gusta :eyebrows:

Def :yesey: If I remember anything about this conversation tomorrow :LOL:

It really does. :happy: And so much unexpected stuff too, I like it a lot better.

You should. :LOL:

bdohairgasm.jpg

It is nostalgic. You haven't kissed me there in ages :eek:

I haven't kissed you in anywhere in ages. :noey:

It's been a while since we had some Unintended Mattification in here. :awesome:

Oh god now I remembered the pic where the girl's face is replaced with Matt's :facepalm:

It has. :noey:

I don't remember that. :LOL:

darkcheers.jpg

Ooh, shuffle gave me NIN, just like old parties here.

Fingers?

somehow missed this one :chuckle: Yeah, fingers are one option, but I have a new fun toy and it feels SOOOO GOOOOOD :stunned: Seriously. the only problem is that the toy is noisy and I'm even noisier when using it :LOL:

Your poor brain. Matt looks hot though too.

If you mean my Matt, yes. :phu::chuckle: I'll see him in less than a week! :dance: About time :happy:

What occasion was this pic made for?

Oh yeah, I remember this. However, there's no one I know who's ticklish under their knees. I'm considered a weirdo because of this.

Ca't remember :LOL:

REALLY!? :stunned::LOL:

It really does. And so much unexpected stuff too, I like it a lot better.

You should.

bdohairgasm.jpg

Uhuh, I love the unexpected parts :happy: Sudden changes of positions etc :happy:

We'll see :chuckle:

Flying hair! :awesome:

It's been a while since we had some Unintended Mattification in here. :awesome:

I meant a different Matt though :phu:

Okay... :LOL:

It's the alcohol talking, not me! :LOL: I've beenn surprisingly good with typos tonight though, but I still have quite a bit left of my second drink...

Fans in cages :LOL:

DOM446.jpg

:chuckle:

domintinfoil.jpg

If you mean my Matt, yes. :phu::chuckle: I'll see him in less than a week! :dance: About time :happy:

Uhuh, I love the unexpected parts :happy: Sudden changes of positions etc :happy:

I don't see him in the pic. :chuckle: Oh that's really great! :awesome: Six weeks before I see Stef. :supersad:

And someone telling you what to do. :happy:

:awesome: Flying hair to the rescue!

yobitches.jpg

I don't remember that. :LOL:

I don't have it saved anywhere, so I can't post it. Maybe someone else has it? :unsure:

Ooh, shuffle gave me NIN, just like old parties here.

somehow missed this one :chuckle: Yeah, fingers are one option, but I have a new fun toy and it feels SOOOO GOOOOOD :stunned: Seriously. the only problem is that the toy is noisy and I'm even noisier when using it :LOL:

REALLY!? :stunned::LOL:

:happy:

Ah damn, you should wait until everyone's left then.

Yeah :indiff:

:happy:

mattdomlove.gif

It's the alcohol talking, not me! :LOL: I've beenn surprisingly good with typos tonight though, but I still have quite a bit left of my second drink...

You've only had two so far? That's not much, you should definitely drink more. :yesey:

Can't find the pic I've been looking for. Did find this though.....

tumblr_lm56hkVfOP1qcicffo1_500.jpg

Okay, I don't remember this photo. :LOL:

23510_10150113876360790_555150789_1.jpg