Hopefully i'l have some alone time when parents go to work on Monday morning and sisters to uni+school :aweome: Unless middle sis doesn't have uni that early, in whichcase I'm scerwed and ot in the nice way.

Uh.. she has a bf, not sure either she or her bf would appreciate that ;LOL: Plus I don't want to share Matthijs, at least not yet. :phu::$

Don't kwno :LOL:

:LOL:

nomnomforpct.jpg

Still more than 24 hours to go though :erm:

Oh, I thought you'd like a threesome. :(

You should :D

Erm.. hello there, Chris :LOL:

neckforclaudia.gif

"silks caves" was "silk scarves", btew :LOL: and I can imagine that :LOL: *tries to kill mental images*

outoffocushere.jpg

You would like silk caves too. :yesey:

HNNNNNGGGG" :stunned: This + NIN + alcohol bing a ton of flashbacks from old PDT times and how I perved over tha hair and had all those dreams and... fuck me, thsi hair is amaxing! :'(

Ahh, good times. :awesome:

Still more than 24 hours to go though :erm:

Oh, I thought you'd like a threesome. :(

You should :D

Erm.. hello there, Chris :LOL:

I'm not THAT horny, it's not like I can't walk or something :chucjke. Plus I have a few silenter toys as well, might use one before falling asleep :shifty: And this sounds like I have a massive bag of sex toys and stuff :LOL: ...which isn't too far off the truth, tbh :LOL:

I'm selective though :chuckle: can't inclue people who wouldn't want it. Plus I'd have to ait a bit, can't share Matthijs yet as we still have too much to explore with just the two of us -yesy:

Nooo :LOL:

:wtf: Ah... fucking hell. :LOL:

ontheroadagain.jpg

N'aww :kiss:

Where's everyone gone? :wtf:

Don't know, everyone is being oussued and going to bed. :phu: Us and Tiia are still amazxing though. :happy:

Ahh, good times. :awesome:[/QU:LOTE]

_:LOL: Don't know, never had silk caves ebfefore: :chuckle:

Indeed :chucjle: Haha, remember how I kind of started crying in the pub in Lüneburg when Matt said it's kind of sad when we told him about the parties :LOL:

blurrybutdamncute.jpg

I'm not THAT horny, it's not like I can't walk or something :chucjke. Plus I have a few silenter toys as well, might use one before falling asleep :shifty: And this sounds like I have a massive bag of sex toys and stuff :LOL: ...which isn't too far off the truth, tbh :LOL:

I'm selective though :chuckle: can't inclue people who wouldn't want it. Plus I'd have to ait a bit, can't share Matthijs yet as we still have too much to explore with just the two of us -yesy:

Nooo :LOL:

:wtf: Ah... fucking hell. :LOL:

:LOL:!

Ah okay, maybe later then. :happy:

You know you will. :p

Hey Jess! :awesome:

pinkdeception.jpg

:shifty:

Indeed :chucjle: Haha, remember how I kind of started crying in the pub in Lüneburg when Matt said it's kind of sad when we told him about the parties :LOL:

Well caves can be silky. :yesey:

He just doesn't understand. :phu: We had so much fun.

lookingatthesky.jpg

And I am still inside yooouuuuu! :dance:

:LOL:!

Ah okay, maybe later then. :happy:

You know you will. :p

pinkdeception.jpg

:shifty:

I have a few typos and stuff, pokay? :phu::chuckle:

Later what? Vibrator fin? :unsure: Ah, we were talkign about threesome fun insted :chuckle:

Do not want. :LOL:

Wallmauling= Do wantb:awesome:

Don't know, everyone is being oussued and going to bed. :phu: Us and Tiia are still amazxing though. :happy:

Ahh, good times. :awesome:[/QU:LOTE]

That's nice. :happy:

Dom334.jpg

oh

Hi :happy:

How is everyone?

heeeeyyyy :awesome: Fine, you? :awesome:

Well caves can be silky. :yesey:

He just doesn't understand. :phu: We had so much fun.

I know :chuckle:

We did, but it is kind og dad :chuckle: He did seem to undersrand afterwards though when I kind of statred really crying when we were fgoing to bed :LOL:

caffeinateddom.jpg