Melbourne Rod Laver Arena!

Claireness

I was at Rod Laver last week and people had cameras (I reckon that's what the inside pocket of the Muse bags are for!) and the various food places in the arena sell bottle of drinks with tops, so don't worry. If they let us bring in bottles with the tops on for Crowded House, they'll probably let us do it for Muse.

Look out for me and my bloke. I'll be wearing a light blue t-shirt with "Black Opal 15.11.2007" on the front and just "Black Opal" on the back and my man will be wearing a whit t-shirt with "Opal's Aussie Bugger" on the back and "Melbourne 15.11.2007" on the front.

Despite Mick saying I'll offend the British ex-pats, I'll be bringing my England flag with "Muse Rock My Socks" (badly) written on it :D

man tonight is going to be insane? but so angry that Adelaide got The Groove, that is the greatest riff ever

I wouldn't call it a riff, seeing as they played it in it's entirity...

I hope everyone has a fantastic time over there tonight. I have a friend who is going to see them. I got her into Muse long before they were really known in Australia. I sent her Hysteria, and she loved it! It'll be her first Muse gig, and I'm so excited for her. Looks like she's set to be a mate I'm jealous of for the rest of my life. If she gets to hear Fury, that is!

Yea he was joking. Gravitysrainbow and her mates are down at Rod Laver already, she just sent me a couple of sms-es. And they saw a truck filled with equipment so yea. It can't be cancelled. Heh.

Argh! I just can't wait for my exam to get started already, so I can just get it over and done with! I'll be bounding out of the examination hall, that's for sure.

Archived