Melbourne Rod Laver Arena!

Claireness

I missed out on standing zone so I'm not really obliged to get there early but my Muse buddy and I are ditching school to get there and party down with some Muse-heads. It's the week before we lose our sanity to exams so we might as well live it up. Anyone coming from Gizzy/Macedon Ranges area?

i would just think that it would be practically impossible to find anyone else, unless everyone was wearing special shirts that let us know who each other is

That is true, that is true. Hmm.

does anyone know about how much the actual merch t-shirts are going to be? i'm a first-time live muser.

$40 odd.

idk, i was thinking early enough so the people who are going to have to line up for ga can come and meet, before going to line up... but if thats like 6hrs before it starts maybe not. :p but when they head off to line up the rest of us peoples in seats can mill and chat, take it easy and relax :D

There's an idea. I like, I like.

grml *jealous*

+1 :(

I'd prolly die in the mosh though.

i guess its a good thing i didnt get GA, im already blowing work off early to get there, with lots of time to spare to meet general muse forumites. if i was in GA... yeah id have to blow the whole day, and it would be well worth it :D

I think I only get in from Adelaide mid morning anyway, so kind of glad I'm sitting so we don't have to rush!

Ditto that cgreen. I've got an exam till 4.15, and I'll still have to go back and get my stuff, so I'll probably reach at only about... 5 or 5.30 maybe? Heh. But yea, you guys could go meet up first, and I'll just grab someone's mobile number and call to see where you guys are. =D Oh geez, excited! Lol.

And yepyep, the shirt price was 40 bucks. =( Ah well. I'll still be getting one anyway. Hehehe.

Esseth, checked out the prices for the shirts yet? -pokes- xP

yah, i got into the shop today. they are cheaper on white, and you have to buy the shirt.

and if you want one let me know what you want on the front and back / color. i think she said like 13 on white and 20 on color.

i can buy shirts for cheap at somewhere like target or some shit. and once i get mine, maybe next week you can all see it

I missed out on standing zone so I'm not really obliged to get there early but my Muse buddy and I are ditching school to get there and party down with some Muse-heads. It's the week before we lose our sanity to exams so we might as well live it up. Anyone coming from Gizzy/Macedon Ranges area?

Yuurrrrrpp. Macedon :p

gravitys rainbow, I hate you; you have a massive list of things that i want/need to go to. closure in moscow ftw!

to get a little off topic, how fucking great was the klaxons gig on saturday? it was a bit complicated for me...i had to watch from the doors, us under-18s are so disadvantaged. still, i got to hear the awesomeness that is klaxons from 50 metres away, which is better than nothing...

so what is the time to meet, fellow GAers? seeing as im the designated liner-upperer for my little muse group, as the rest have exams and i dont, im going to be the only one. and it will be cold. and ill be lonely. i just really need to know what time i have to get up in the morning.

Ditto that cgreen. I've got an exam till 4.15, and I'll still have to go back and get my stuff, so I'll probably reach at only about... 5 or 5.30 maybe? Heh. But yea, you guys could go meet up first, and I'll just grab someone's mobile number and call to see where you guys are. =D Oh geez, excited! Lol.

Yeah, 5:30ish or something sounds good for those seated people.

so what is the time to meet, fellow GAers? seeing as im the designated liner-upperer for my little muse group, as the rest have exams and i dont, im going to be the only one.

lol don't worry adrian, i can get out of that exam now which means 8am train!

and i changed the klaxons thing so its a bit more appropriate.

anyone on the pakky train line? heh.

Archived