Muse's Encounters: of the 3rd kind

Animus

CRAP i forgot what mag it was in but muse had talked about... OH it was in Q!!!!... sorry... so they talked about the infestation of goblins in doms room *i keep!!!:happy:* and alien abduction... what do you think? do you think muse is on shrooms again?:erm:

CRAP i forgot what mag it was in but muse had talked about... OH it was in Q!!!!... sorry... so they talked about the infestation of goblins in doms room *i keep!!!:happy:* and alien abduction... what do you think? do you think muse is on shrooms again?:erm:

Well the goblins bit, one doesn't need to be on shrooms to experience that. I get sleep paralysis occasionally and I don't do shrooms, at least not that I know of ... :stunned:. It's quite fucked up. Although I don't get visits from the goblins ... I'm not as cool as Dom in that regard.:LOL:

Guest Octazooka
Well the goblins bit, one doesn't need to be on shrooms to experience that. I get sleep paralysis occasionally and I don't do shrooms, at least not that I know of ... :stunned:. It's quite fucked up. Although I don't get visits from the goblins ... I'm not as cool as Dom in that regard.:LOL:

Sleep paralysis is bloody scary..More like The Ring in my case :noey:

Archived