Roskilde gig to be broadcast in the fall

Anxyous

DR2 just aired a documentary about this year's Roskilde Festival, and in it was all of Uprising that Muse performed. I've been looking through their website, but I can't find anywhere to watch it online (at least yet), so you'll have to take my word for it. :eek:

Once the show was over the speaker announced that 7 concerts were going to be broadcast on DR K, however in the late-summer instead of autumn! We'll see what they say when we hit august. :p

DR2 just aired a documentary about this year's Roskilde Festival, and in it was all of Uprising that Muse performed. I've been looking through their website, but I can't find anywhere to watch it online (at least yet), so you'll have to take my word for it. :eek:

Once the show was over the speaker announced that 7 concerts were going to be broadcast on DR K, however in the late-summer instead of autumn! We'll see what they say when we hit august. :p

Indeed, watched it as well, it was quite fun :)

You can watch it here - or some can, mine doesn't work! Arrrghhhh !

It's somewhere between 1hour - 2hours ..

Could anyone rip it and post it on youtube or something?

Need to relieve it again and again and again ..

Where?

Oh, edit!

It's only viewable in Denmark.

http://www.dr.dk/odp/player.aspx?mt=frontpagetab&st=frontpageTab_0

Works for me! But I don't know how to rip it or anything. I can't even make it make the player larger so I'm stuck at a like 100x100 pixel screen. :facepalm:

But I found the show, it starts at 1:23:10.

According to GAFFA, Muse's gig at Roskilde was recorded, and will be shown on DR K (Danish channel) this fall, either in part or in full (unknown).

If you know any further details, let me know please and I'll see if I can get a stream setup for non-UK viewers again :yesey:

http://www.dr.dk/odp/player.aspx?mt=frontpagetab&st=frontpageTab_0

There a more direct link to the video here. I'm not sure whether or not that diverts the whole "Needs to be in Denmark" thing, it might. The video starts off with 2 drunks shouting "FREE HUUUUUUUGS", so you'll know if it works pretty quick. :LOL:

The Muse performance is from 1:23:10 to 1:29:00 (approximately), doing Uprising.

• 5 months later...
It's finally happening! Or at least 30 minutes of it...

To be broadcast on Thursday january 20th at 23:25.

Source: http://www.roskilde-festival.dk/nyheder/singlenews/dr-k-viser-roskilde-koncerter-fra-2010/

Yeah, I just found out about this from a friend. At long bloody last! :LOL:

Will definitely be checking this out. I can't wait to see how the crowd looks. If I recall correctly, we were all beautiful!

I guess this is what you're looking for?

[YT]

[/YT]

(My avatar at 2:05 btw :LOL:)

Archived