Roskilde gig to be broadcast in the fall

Anxyous

well, it'll probably just be yet another version of uprising but.... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... i'm desperate here! :p

I'm thinking it might be the same songs they broadcasted on the radio a while back, 'twas Uprising, Kaoss Jam + Supermassive Black Hole, Stockholm Syndrome and like two others.

Trying to see if I can get the livestream set up that was made way back at glasto, so I might be able to stream this. :o

Or in worst case, record it since livestream does that automatically. We'll see how it goes though, my computer isn't the fastest (old laptop) and my internet isn't the swiftest (dorm internet: Theoretically really good bandwith, but everyone is torrenting so it's miserable).

EDIT: Seems like it's working somewhat. Is there any interest in me streaming? I'm only considering it because I don't think non-danish people can watch it live on http://www.dr.dk/tv/live#/DR%20K.

What? I wasn't on air? Doh! :eek:

I was in full-screen the whole time, so I couldn't see the chat that was (although it was very limited). I guess I only recorded it, didn't broadcast live. :/

I hope I have recorded it at least... It should be up in some time... Maybe some minutes, maybe some hours, I don't know. But it should be on the channel nonetheless.

Although, to be frank, DR's streaming service is rubbish. The picture was grainy and choppy and the sound would sound as if an antenna was screwed in wrong or something... It's better than nothing, I s'pose.

EDIT: Oh, and as for the songs played, it was the same ones as on the swedish radio last fall. Uprising - Kaoss Jam into Supermassive black hole - Map of the Problematique - Interlude into Hysteria - Stockholm Syndrome.

DR's mixing goes from pretty good to oddly bad throughout. For instance, in Map you can barely hear Matt's guitar at all. I don't know why they decided to do that.

That video pretty much sums up all that I think has gone wrong with Muse.

- Tired, predictable songs - same singles over and over again.

- Every song is click tracked so they're the same tempo at every single gig, it basically restricts any variations whatsoever. Even the fills/little solos in the songs are identical.

- Boring, time consuming riffs, the same riffs time and time again played after the same songs time and time again.

- Weak sound mix, you can barely hear the bass and Matt's guitar is tinny as hell.

- Stupid costumes.

- Stupid fist pumpy gestures and clichéd 'rock' moves and that bloody illuminati sign or whatever wanktacular bunch of pretentious bollocks Matt carries on with.

Pah. Fucking autopilot bullshit.

EDIT: And then it's all 'O HAI MYOOOSEZZE, HAVE ANOTHER BEST LIVE ACT AWARD, LOL, U ERNT IT GUISE!!!1/!?!1/!!!!111??!1/!one!?>1>1/1!!!'.

:facepalm:.

That video pretty much sums up all that I think has gone wrong with Muse.

- Tired, predictable songs - same singles over and over again.

- Every song is click tracked so they're the same tempo at every single gig, it basically restricts any variations whatsoever. Even the fills/little solos in the songs are identical.

- Boring, time consuming riffs, the same riffs time and time again played after the same songs time and time again.

- Weak sound mix, you can barely hear the bass and Matt's guitar is tinny as hell.

- Stupid costumes.

- Stupid fist pumpy gestures and clichéd 'rock' moves and that bloody illuminati sign or whatever wanktacular bunch of pretentious bollocks Matt carries on with.

Pah. Fucking autopilot bullshit.

EDIT: And then it's all 'O HAI MYOOOSEZZE, HAVE ANOTHER BEST LIVE ACT AWARD, LOL, U ERNT IT GUISE!!!1/!?!1/!!!!111??!1/!one!?>1>1/1!!!'.

:facepalm:.

This is pretty much all that went through my head as I was on the barrier. Worst fucking gig I've ever been to. Unpleasant from start to finish.

Archived