How to Arrange the perfect Muse Mixtape

crazydays

Hey, I know this thread is a bit useless but I need some help and I wasn't sure where else to make one :supersad:

My dad wants me to make a muse mixtape that he can send to his friends, he's specified quite a few of his favorite songs (I'll list them in a moment), but I need help figuring which to include and In what order.

Uprising

Plug In Baby

Map of the Problematique

Sing for Absolution

Undisclosed Desires

Invincible

Supermassive Black Hole

Starlight

Stockholm Syndrome

Resistance

I Belong to You

Hysteria

Take a Bow

Knights of Cydonia

Unintended

that's the list and order he's given me... but obviously I can't fit all of them onto a CD.

How would you arrange a muse mixtape for some... laid back middle aged people who have never heard muse before?

With the goal of complete conversion/assimilation in mind of course :ninja:

Hey, I know this thread is a bit useless but I need some help and I wasn't sure where else to make one :supersad:

My dad wants me to make a muse mixtape that he can send to his friends, he's specified quite a few of his favorite songs (I'll list them in a moment), but I need help figuring which to include and In what order.

Uprising

Plug In Baby

Map of the Problematique

Sing for Absolution

Undisclosed Desires

Invincible

Supermassive Black Hole

Starlight

Stockholm Syndrome

Resistance

I Belong to You

Hysteria

Take a Bow

Knights of Cydonia

Unintended

that's the list and order he's given me... but obviously I can't fit all of them onto a CD.

How would you arrange a muse mixtape for some... laid back middle aged people who have never heard muse before?

If you can't fit them all in take out I Belong To You, Resistance, Sing for Absolution and/or Invincible.

Uprising

Supermassive Black Hole

Starlight

Take a Bow

Undisclosed Desires

Map of the Problematique

Plug In Baby

Hysteria

Stockholm Syndrome

Unintended

Knights of Cydonia

Catchy into electronicy into riff-tastic into slow song into rocking mixtape ender :) If you include any two of the others put them before Knights of Cydonia. And maybe to introduce a new fan add a piano song (Feeling Good? Sunburn?) to show they do them aswell. Hope it goes well! :)

Uprising

Plug In Baby

Map of the Problematique

Sing for Absolution

Undisclosed Desires

Invincible

Supermassive Black Hole

Starlight

Stockholm Syndrome

Resistance

I Belong to You

Hysteria

Take a Bow

Knights of Cydonia

Unintended

Uprising

Plug In Baby

Map of the Problematique

Undisclosed Desires

Invincible

Starlight

Stockholm Syndrome

Resistance

Hysteria

Knights of Cydonia

Unintended

take out Sing for Absolution, Take a Bow, I Belong to You and Supermassive Black Hole. And put in somewhere Time is Running Out.

Here's the order I would put it in:

1. Time is Running Out

2. Plug in Baby

3. Stockholme Syndrome

4. Hysteria

5. Uprising

6. Invincible

7. Knights of Cydonia

8. Unintended

9. Undisclosed Desires

10. Map of the Problematique

11. Starlight

12. Resistance

:) If you have enough room put New Born or Apocalypse Please in there somewhere.

I would add Feeling Good. It's a well-known song and hearing their different take on it may be a good thing for first-time listeners.

Oh, and if you do add KoC, add the HAARP version. That's the song that got me into Muse, despite the fact I'd heard the album version before.

Archived