young Chris :D

1zz3vck.jpg

Found this somewhere on the board :ninja:

Cute, cute, cute... :happy:

Hey, I'm kinda back :shifty: I've missed you guys! Quite busy these days, right now absurdly busy, but I couldn't delay posting here anymore :awesome:

fce26d81-ecae-4dc2-81e9-a3edeeb40ff.jpg

And just to finish

:party: :party: :party:PCT 9!!! Congrats!!! :awesome:

Havingonescakeandeatingit.jpg

Hey, I'm kinda back :shifty: I've missed you guys! Quite busy these days, right now absurdly busy, but I couldn't delay posting here anymore :awesome:

And just to finish

Hey Aline! :happy: You've been gone for a while :supersad:

You missed our crazy late night posting fest to finish pct 8 :facepalm::LOL:

And just to finish

Your name is Aline? :happy: I missed you. :kiss: Welcome back!

Muse-Warriors.png

Hi,girls,I'm back. :happy: Muse were fantastic. I was in the second row, right in front of Chris. And I have to say - he looked amazing wearing his white suit and the black t-shirt.

Chris was also smoking his pipe and he looked so amazing with all the smoke around him. :happy:

Matt was wearing his disco suit again. :chuckle:

So they started with Resistance which was a huge surprise, I was waiting for Uprising. They didn't play Guiding Light,Feeling Good,MK Ultra(*sob*) and sadly, Stockholm Syndrome as well. But they played Cave! :awesome: And I have no idea but Dom said that Latvia was the last place they had played it which is definitely not true. First of all,they didn't even play Cave the last time there were here and I think they did play it in Berlin or Paris on this tour, if I'm not mistaken.

Anyway, if I'm lucky enough and I'll see them again, I'll definitely won't watch any videos before the gig. It spoiled my surprise. If I hadn't watched those videos from Glasto I'd be so much more excited they played House of the Rising Sun at the start of TIRO and that Matt played the riff from Back In Black. :erm:

Even though they still were amazing live. I mean, only after I saw them last night I realized how good they all are. Dom was so energetic, like this was the last time he was playing. Somehow I had got the impression he isn't such a good drummer but now my opinion has changed.

:happy:

As for Chris - I would have never thought his bass is such a big part of all the songs. Only now I understand what the girls here said that if you take away the bass from the Muse songs there isn't much left. And that's true.

AND I CAUGHT DOM'S DRUMSTICK!!!!!!!!!! :awesome:

Well,actually his tech throw it to me, when I started yelling and waving my hands like a lunatic hoping that he would see me(and he did!) but it still counts. There's Dom's name written on him and also his signature. :happy:

Dom also had pretty sweet drums for Undisclosed Desires. :happy: They sparkled every time he hit on them, looked proper :awesome:

The only thing I'm really sad about now is that I can't watch any of my videos from last night. I probably hit the wrong button, so they all are without sound and the playback's speed is too fast. I have many,many videos but now there's no use of them. :supersad:

I already asked about my problem in yahoo answers but no one has answered me so far.

EDIT: and btw, Chris was making the sex faces all the time. not to mention the infamous lip pouting. :chuckle:

Edited by HullaGirl

wow, that's great that you had such an amazing concert :D! I'm glad that you understand now why a lot of us think that Chris is one of the best bass players on earth :D! And Dom's great too, of course :D! thanks for the pics :kiss: more? :p

Hi,girls,I'm back. :happy:

And I have no idea but Dom said that Latvia was the last place they had played it which is definitely not true.

AND I CAUGHT DOM'S DRUMSTICK!!!!!!!!!! :awesome:

asked about my problem in yahoo answers but no one has answered me so far.

EDIT: and btw, Chris was making the sex faces all the time. not to mention the infamous lip pouting. :chuckle:

jfdhfigyg yvgygeggrghkjhdlqritu5p :awesome: !! I was freaking out at yesterday's sexyplane,all the twitpics and stuff and finally the twitpic with the setlist! :stunned:

That's weird what Dom said indeed.. :erm::LOL:

I saw the dwumstick's pic. :happy: Ossum. And your Chris's pics. :stongue: yay for the sex faces. :dance:

Un man tev kas jāsaka latviski. MAN IR LIELS PRIEKS,KA LABI PAVADīJI LAIKU! :kiss:

ļoti ceru,ka viņi drīz vien atgriezīsies. :)

DSC06779.jpg