franz has been very nice about meeting people...usually around soundcheck time, but yeah, i know what you mean. aside from muse, they are the only other band i've wanted to say hi to...and it was mostly bob anyway :$ bass heroes you see.

it's like getting a winning lottery ticket really. unless your a mad stalker :indiff:

tom is so lovely :yesey: didn't see him at all last friday. it was kind of weird.

yes. the whole thing was a little unbelievable, but yes.

It's exactly like winning the lottery. I took a gamble, thinking they wouldn't come out, and then they did. Oh well. I'm sure I'll get over it in a year or two :LOL:

When Tom came out he was messing around with a prank golf club, the kind that looks normal but then becomes all bent out of shape :D

I still have dreams of catching the harmonica one day.:$

That's so sad :supersad: I'm sorry that happened

I am planning on staying after their show in NJ... and I'm really hoping that this doesn't happen to me! (I have a scrapbook from me and some friends that has cost me nearly $70 and several hours of my life to make :eek: If I can't get it to them, I will be devastated!)

If people don't mind me asking, for those of you who waited around and at the very least got to see them from afar or get a wave (even from Tom), can you tell me if it's pretty easy to figure out where "the place to be" is? Should I look for the buses? Or maybe just kinda follow the crowd and see where everyone goes to wait?

Sorry that's so OT :facepalm: But I wanted to ask after reading a few of these posts.

I just went and waited by the buses/trucks. The Bradley Center had a pretty visible loading dock area. We were only about 100 feet or so away from the buses. I'm sure if you don't have the luck to meet them, there will be some way to get your scrapbook to them.

look for tom at the sound desk. somtimes he shows up at the barrier area before gigs. otherwise look for the buses and hoof it out there after the show. that's all i know. there's a "meeting muse" thread too where you can ask for advice :yesey:

I honestly don't think you even have to hurry to the buses after the show...I was with my cousin and we left for about 30 minutes after the show, waited for people to leave, and then went back after the numbers died down.

That's so disappointing you didn't get to meet them after all the waiting in the cold. :( I know how how you feel. I spent nearly 5 hours waiting for them one time, and after the sound check he took off in a SUV. He may have caught me screaming and waving by the vehicle. :$ I did get to see Matt and Dom an hour later though.

Then a few weeks ago he called a football game in LA, and where was I when I received the cancellation tweet? :mad:

Other than Muse, it seems to be fairly easy to meet bands if they happen to play in smaller venues.

Why does it have to be so difficult to meet them? It's not like there were a lot of people waiting when I left. I think there were about 5 or 6 of us :noey: I'm not meaning to sound like they need to go out to meet fans every time or anything. I think I'm just still sad about how it went down for me, haha.

That sucks about the football game, too. I wish they would've had their game today in Chicago or something instead of St Louis. I would've skipped my train back home to go watch :facepalm:

Anyway..../long post.

Edited by blueOrchid

It's exactly like winning the lottery. I took a gamble, thinking they wouldn't come out, and then they did. Oh well. I'm sure I'll get over it in a year or two :LOL:
More like 3 or 4 years. At least that's how long it's been tormenting me. :(

Here are a few of my pictures from Milwaukee.

p1110895.jpg

p1110779.jpg

He's getting bold in the choice of outfits in this tour. :awesome:

I wonder what his initial reaction is like when the stylist pulls them out from the wardrobe.

Thanks for sharing the awesome pics!

More like 3 or 4 years. At least that's how long it's been tormenting me. :(

Yeah, I'm thinking that's how it's going to be for me, too. I didn't want to be too melodramatic and say it would torment me forever, but that seems closer to the truth right now than just 1 or 2 years :supersad:

He's getting bold in the choice of outfits in this tour. :awesome:

I wonder what his initial reaction is like when the stylist pulls them out from the wardrobe.

Thanks for sharing the awesome pics!

No problem!

I'm sure he has a bit of a laugh when they show him those suits :LOL: But I still can't decide what I think of his new stripey outfits. I think I prefer the solid color outfits. Plain black, plain white = Plain sexy :chuckle:

Yeah, I'm thinking that's how it's going to be for me, too. I didn't want to be too melodramatic and say it would torment me forever, but that seems closer to the truth right now than just 1 or 2 years :supersad:

It won't be as bad as you think.*hugs* The great experience will stay with you and help you ease the disappointment.

No problem!

I'm sure he has a bit of a laugh when they show him those suits :LOL: But I still can't decide what I think of his new stripey outfits. I think I prefer the solid color outfits. Plain black, plain white = Plain sexy :chuckle:

I like the first pimp blue silk as well as the all white suit.

I miss the hair most. I think he still has at least few more years until shaving it all off.

Chris8-9.jpg

Edited by AllSoArty

When Tom came out he was messing around with a prank golf club, the kind that looks normal but then becomes all bent out of shape :D

I still have dreams of catching the harmonica one day.:$

aww tom :LOL:

yeah, i had a twinge this morning when i saw that twitpic..i think i said that already :LOL:

i think that's the hardest thing...realizing it's going to be a while before we have the chance to see muse again :supersad: although their time off will be well deserved.

i hope you do get it. i was totally shocked by the whole thing...but it was awesome...just fuckin zeroed in on me :awesome:

I honestly don't think you even have to hurry to the buses after the show...I was with my cousin and we left for about 30 minutes after the show, waited for people to leave, and then went back after the numbers died down.

depends though. sometimes they run off right away. :unsure:

Why does it have to be so difficult to meet them? It's not like there were a lot of people waiting when I left. I think there were about 5 or 6 of us :noey: I'm not meaning to sound like they need to go out to meet fans every time or anything. I think I'm just still sad about how it went down for me, haha.

let us console each other.

*HUGS*

It won't be as bad as you think.*hugs* The great experience will stay with you and help you ease the disappointment.

*Hugs back* Yeah, the experience will definitely stay with me. It was kinda surreal/funny, because at one point, a pregnant lady with a sax started playing Muse songs at, like, 1:30 in the morning :LOL:

I like the first pimp blue silk as well as the all white suit.

I miss the hair most. I think he still has at least few more years until shaving it all off.

Chris8-9.jpg

I miss the hair, too. He could at least do a bit of a longer buzz cut :unsure:

oh nice pics up there! :awesome:

i agree...i think the solid color suits look best on chris :yesey:

seriously...i want to know if this red was just a dye job on the white. it's bugging me. and yes, i know how pathetic that is :LOL:

I was actually wondering the same thing...:LOL:

aww tom :LOL:

yeah, i had a twinge this morning when i saw that twitpic..i think i said that already :LOL:

i think that's the hardest thing...realizing it's going to be a while before we have the chance to see muse again :supersad: although their time off will be well deserved.

I'm seriously considering going to their show in Cincinnati on Monday...It would be less than a 3 hr drive for me.*fingers crossed*

i hope you do get it. i was totally shocked by the whole thing...but it was awesome...just fuckin zeroed in on me :awesome:

:LOL: It would seriously be a dream come true.

depends though. sometimes they run off right away. :unsure:

let us console each other.

*HUGS*

Thank you! *Hugs back* :kiss:

Alright. I need some of your favourite Chris photos. I'm finally decorating my wall with Muse pics and I've noticed it's lacking a lot of Chris. Non-blurry clear photos are appreciated :happy: Thanks if you can help me out! :)

:LOL: just work your way back through the pct...you'll find plenty :LOL: