That's about what I could crank out in these few minutes.... :kiss:

musewembley2010a.jpg

these pics have made my birthday complete:) Thanks for the comment about you being 30 years younger than me :eek: My youngest son is 17 :p Is your Mum as crazy about MUSE as I am????

tumblr_llmpl2KGn31qh66p4o1_500.jpg

holyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shiiiiiiiiiitttttt fucking gorgeous

these pics have made my birthday complete:) Thanks for the comment about you being 30 years younger than me :eek: My youngest son is 17 :p Is your Mum as crazy about MUSE as I am????

Hah, my mum is not crazy about Muse but she thinks they're sweet (her fav is Dom actually) and she thinks they're very nice people. What she has in common with Chris (well more with his wife) is that my mum too gave birth to 5 kids.:D

holyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shiiiiiiiiiitttttt fucking gorgeous

Hah, my mum is not crazy about Muse but she thinks they're sweet (her fav is Dom actually) and she thinks they're very nice people. What she has in common with Chris (well more with his wife) is that my mum too gave birth to 5 kids.:D

I had no idea you had so many siblings!

And now that I think of it…both my parents are from families of 5 kids each. :D (I only have one sister, though).

tumblr_ll3tb0sKna1qdo1qro1_500.jpg

tumblr_liwq1ptBbr1qcfq00o1_500.gif

I had no idea you had so many siblings!

And now that I think of it…both my parents are from families of 5 kids each. :D (I only have one sister, though).

tumblr_ll3tb0sKna1qdo1qro1_500.jpg

tumblr_liwq1ptBbr1qcfq00o1_500.gif

oh, the good ol' days when people had kids whenever without worrying 'bout anything :LOL: for example, i was born in the middle of war..... but i always loved the fact that i had so many siblings, i just wish my apartment was bigger

22151927.jpg

a lil' bit of pedro

oh, the good ol' days when people had kids whenever without worrying 'bout anything :LOL: for example, i was born in the middle of war..... but i always loved the fact that i had so many siblings, i just wish my apartment was bigger

22151927.jpg

a lil' bit of pedro

Yeah…kids these days are expensive. :noey:

2978821397_1_3_rFz4zpyA.jpg

I love how when I'm done with school, days just don't matter anymore!!:LOL::LOL:

But I guess that for non-high school kids that does not apply

aww :chuckle: enjoy it while you can. ;)

marking the week by fridays kinda sucks actually...but ah well, at least i have fun planned for the weekend :yesey:

hardatleast.jpg