Muse @ iTunes Festival?

jack259

Just a thought. The festival's lacking some big names like previous years. Muse are around at the time. What do you think?

The festival runs from July 1st-31st and is held at the Roundhouse, Camden Town, London. Last year Oasis, Placebo and a-Ha graced the iTunes festival. In previous years bands like R.E.M. have played.

The dates with no acts confirmed and Muse having a free date are:

13th July

18th July

24th July

25th July

29th July

You enter a competition to win tickets via Facebook. If you are unsucessful you can goto the venue on the day, and they let in the number of people who haven't claimed tickets just before it starts.

I saw Placebo there last year and it was a great gig. They played 19 songs!

I think if Muse played we'd get the short setlist treatment. But these days the short ones are much better :awesome:

I doubt Muse are playing as all the acts have been confirmed already:

Scissor Sisters, Tony Bennett, Ozzy Osbourne, Mumford & Sons, Faithless, Goldfrapp, Marina + The Diamonds, Phoenix, The XX, Ellie Goulding, Plan B, Kate Nash, Foals, Two Door Cinema Club, Diana Vickers, Chipmunk, N-Dubz and more!

Just a thought. The festival's lacking some big names like previous years. Muse are around at the time. What do you think?

The festival runs from July 1st-31st and is held at the Roundhouse, Camden Town, London. Last year Oasis, Placebo and a-Ha graced the iTunes festival. In previous years bands like R.E.M. have played.

The dates with no acts confirmed and Muse having a free date are:

13th July

18th July

24th July

25th July

29th July

You enter a competition to win tickets via Facebook. If you are unsucessful you can goto the venue on the day, and they let in the number of people who haven't claimed tickets just before it starts.

I saw Placebo there last year and it was a great gig. They played 19 songs!

I think if Muse played we'd get the short setlist treatment. But these days the short ones are much better :awesome:

I think so....

Scissor Sisters, Tony Bennett, Ozzy Osbourne, Mumford & Sons, Faithless, Goldfrapp, Marina + The Diamonds, Phoenix, The XX, Ellie Goulding, Plan B, Kate Nash, Foals, Two Door Cinema Club, Diana Vickers, Chipmunk, N-Dubz and more!

That's not all the acts

Yeah but there's several dates left to be announced. The lineup this year is shocking compared to the last 2 years.

I think it's a fair shout. France got an initimate show, why can't the UK?

Archived