Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

hell yes! on the first of november, it wouldn't let me change my subtitled though, i was very confused :wtf:

Might be because the staff open the title change in their timezone? That way it would be the next day for us. I'm not sure, I forgot to do it on the first of Nov.

You've definatley started a forum thing,

thats the best thing ive ever herd :D

I feel like doing a dance...I'm a bit too excited right now.

:dance:

Might be because the staff open the title change in their timezone? That way it would be the next day for us. I'm not sure, I forgot to do it on the first of Nov.

I feel like doing a dance...I'm a bit too excited right now.

:dance:

I get crazy excited every one of these busy forum nights :LOL:

I get crazy excited every one of these busy forum nights :LOL:

Hehe. I usually end up staying up till 1-2 am watching this thread...I forget to go to sleep, since I'm not at school anymore. :$

imagine the last 2 days before the concert, this threads going to be madness...

I wish I could join in, but I will most likely not have internet access on those days. Which is going to suck, because if Chris organises to play soccer in Brissy, I don't want to miss it. :(

Hehe. I usually end up staying up till 1-2 am watching this thread...I forget to go to sleep, since I'm not at school anymore. :$

I wish I could join in, but I will most likely not have internet access on those days. Which is going to suck, because if Chris organises to play soccer in Brissy, I don't want to miss it. :(

The night before should just have a chatroom, it's easier that this refreshing business. If there's a game, I'll go along to watch if I'm there, I cant play at all haha

I would cry with happiness if Chris organises a football match. Literally cry. Football and Muse, it's like, too perfect for words!

And how good is the Brisboardian? It's the real deal.

BTW I was thinking how strange it will be meeting you all, and you being people, and not just usernames and whatnot :p It'll be cool and weird at the same time. I dunno, my brain's strange tonight...

I would cry with happiness if Chris organises a football match. Literally cry. Football and Muse, it's like, too perfect for words!

BTW I was thinking how strange it will be meeting you all, and you being people, and not just usernames and whatnot :p It'll be cool and weird at the same time. I dunno, my brain's strange tonight...

I have thought about that too! I can imagine how wierd it's going to be, I'll be calling people by their username :LOL:

I have thought about that too! I can imagine how wierd it's going to be, I'll be calling people by their username :LOL:

Hahaha I'm sure the initial introduction will include username, but my aim is to work on a real-name basis :LOL:

And how has Chris been getting his info about all his football games out?? I dont want to miss out!!! :p

The night before should just have a chatroom, it's easier that this refreshing business. If there's a game, I'll go along to watch if I'm there, I cant play at all haha

I played for 6 years. :D I'm decent at Striker and Midfielder. But I'm best at being a Sweeper. Coach put me on defence one game, and that's where I stayed.

I will probably cry as well. Then beg, literally, for my Dad to drive me to Brissy...again...just to play in the game. :happy:

Brisboardian is awesome...however it keeps reminding me of a newspaper. :chuckle:

I thought that the first time I meet someone over the net from a different forum. It was initially weird saying "hi" face to face. But I ended up spending the weekend hanging with them, it turned out to be really fun. :D Now we're pretty good friends.

Hahaha I'm sure the initial introduction will include username, but my aim is to work on a real-name basis :LOL:

And how has Chris been getting his info about all his football games out?? I dont want to miss out!!! :p

Real name sounds g

BRISBOARDIAN FTW :D

And it will be! I've met people off forums before (not this one) and it was odd, but awesome! :awesome:

+1

And I think they normally do it through twitter.

When I met a forum member. For the first hour or so, they called me Rippy. But eventually ended up calling me by my real name. It was easier for me though, because their username was their real name. Next day however, they texted me calling me Ripster again. :LOL:

Twitter!

Real name sounds good. I would probe just go to he football to say hi, if it's on the saturday afternoon

BRISBOARDIAN FTW :D

And it will be! I've met people off forums before (not this one) and it was odd, but awesome! :awesome:

+1

And I think they normally do it through twitter.

I tempted to sell my soul and sign up for Twitter, just for this purpose....

And my username is far less cryptic than others, so theres no real problems there :p plus I have photos up on this site, so its a no-brainer :LOL:

I tempted to sell my soul and sign up for Twitter, just for this purpose....

And my username is far less cryptic than others, so theres no real problems there :p plus I have photos up on this site, so its a no-brainer :LOL:

We should post photos of ourselves with ur real names a week beforehand, saves confusion a bit :LOL:

Haha, I think it would be a mission trying to decrypt my username into my real name...to make it harder I'm a girl. :LOL:

+1

Also, are you allowed to ask this as a Keep? I would like to add it to my keeps. :LOL:

Ripella?? Ripwena?? Mrs Rip?? Nup, not happening...

Archived