Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

If anyone wants cheap tickets for the 5th in the mosh pit. This person is selling them for $100 on MuseBay. Same person I bought my 4 off, so I can say they are legit. ;)

http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=8708356&postcount=668

I would love to go both days, it's a too big ask on my parents though,

Let's just hope if one of the night gets bliss, it's my sign that convices them to give it to us :LOL:

Let's just hope if one of the night gets bliss, it's my sign that convices them to give it to us :LOL:

Haha, understandable. I was lucky I had enough money to go both nights, I actually had to pay for three tickets since my friend couldn't get his money in time. But he will pay me back. Kinda glad I will be seated on the second night.

Hoping for Bliss. <3

If Bliss isn't on the original setlist I doubt its going to be played. In JMag it seems that the band give the guys the setlist for the night and that's that, no changes. But feel free to try and get Bliss for the second night, I'll tell you all about it. :LOL:

I don't have a shirt but I'm hoping to get one on the day.

I'm also going to have a "sign" which is really just writing on an A3 piece of paper with a nicko then I can just fold it up and put it in my pocket and get it out it whenever I want.

i was going to buy one on the day but the lines going to be massive....i just hope that the merch stalls are still open after the concert

I don't have a shirt but I'm hoping to get one on the day.

I'm also going to have a "sign" which is really just writing on an A3 piece of paper with a nicko then I can just fold it up and put it in my pocket and get it out it whenever I want.

i saw a washington concert on tv where someone had brought along a little whiteboard, about A3 size, i've always wanted to do that

is it only metal studded belts that they'l make you take off before going in? do you rekon they'd let plastic studded belts through because i saw a belt in Jay jays that i really want to get for the concert

I doubt they would make you take off a plastic studded belt. Hopefully we can make friends with security so they'll let us in early

I'm gonna make a sign tomorrow.A3 size I'm thinking, cause I don't want to have to carry around anything too big :LOL:

I hope it's not too hot for the gigs, I wanna be able to wear my red suit haha...

I'm actually getting quite excited about these gigs, the media are really talking it up that it's going to be pretty massive. I'm actually convinced now that Muse will play a few rarities, maybe not as many as everyone is hoping for, but at least 1 per night. I know I will enjoy it either way though.

Just another thing: I've randomly been looking at Tickets on Ebay and noticed what seating sections are at what gates and I think I've roughly worked out the gate locations if this is of any help to anyone...

202955450_gatelocationsmuse.thumb.gif.33e6251ea6a48e2454a47123e7f7991f.gif

I'm gonna make a sign tomorrow.A3 size I'm thinking, cause I don't want to have to carry around anything too big :LOL:

I hope it's not too hot for the gigs, I wanna be able to wear my red suit haha...

I'm actually getting quite excited about these gigs, the media are really talking it up that it's going to be pretty massive. I'm actually convinced now that Muse will play a few rarities, maybe not as many as everyone is hoping for, but at least 1 per night. I know I will enjoy it either way though.

Just another thing: I've randomly been looking at Tickets on Ebay and noticed what seating sections are at what gates and I think I've roughly worked out the gate locations if this is of any help to anyone...

[ATTACH]12983[/ATTACH]

Yeah i hope its not too hot either, haha red suit FTW!

the media have been going a bit nuts, yesterday on the news they were talking about all the major bands playing at BEC in the next week or so. i saw muse scroll down the screen and i jumped up and down :happy:

[ATTACH]12983[/ATTACH]

That gives me hope, at least I'm not gate 7. So freakin exciting!!

Archived