Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

at least i have someone, it is actually a huge relief to have someone to ninja with me :D

can you save me a spot. it's a big ask, but would be freakin awesome if you could :happy:

I shall try, although I can't imagine there will be many people there then anyway, so you'll be right :)

I really hope I have a ninja buddy at my gate :/

One of my friends wants to go for brunch with some of her friends before we leave, so I'm really hoping I can get there around 12. I might force her to change it to a breakfast appointment :p

This is going to be the biggest concert I've ever been in GA for!! I'M SO PSYCHED :dance:

at least i have someone, it is actually a huge relief to have someone to ninja with me :D

:dance:

I shall try, although I can't imagine there will be many people there then anyway, so you'll be right :)

I really hope I have a ninja buddy at my gate :/

I thought we were going to save a spot in the line for all the Brisboard members?

I'm getting there at 12ish. So hopefully I won't be too far back in the line. :D

:dance:

I thought we were going to save a spot in the line for all the Brisboard members?

I'm getting there at 12ish. So hopefully I won't be too far back in the line. :D

Well I'm sorta thinking that the only people there that early will be Brisboard people (awesome name, btw), so we'll be right?? If not, we will defs do some queue jumping to get people in a group for singalongs/tactical teamtalks.

Well I'm sorta thinking that the only people there that early will be Brisboard people (awesome name, btw), so we'll be right?? If not, we will defs do some queue jumping to get people in a group for singalongs/tactical teamtalks.

yeah, and when the line starts moving, it's really easy to line cut.

when i went to angus & julia stone, we got there an hour early and there was a thousand people in front of us (literally) and when the line started moving, and my friend did some epic cutting :D

yeah, and when the line starts moving, it's really easy to line cut.

when i went to angus & julia stone, we got there an hour early and there was a thousand people in front of us (literally) and when the line started moving, and my friend did some epic cutting :D

Well I pray there will be some form of line etiquette, or else I'll be telling cutters fuck off. Unless it's you guys. Thats different...

Especially seeing as doors don't open til 8:00 I don't think many people will be there that early, except the most hardcore of the fans.

And seeing as we're on a forum for Muse I think that gives us the right to be called the most hardcore of the most hardcore :p

Well apparantly, you're not hardcore, unless you live hardcore. Good thing we live hardcore.

Well apparantly, you're not hardcore, unless you live hardcore. Good thing we live hardcore.

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha :D

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Muse-Tshirt-t-shirt-Black-White-All-Sizes-Available-/260697027528?pt=Men_s_Clothes&var=&hash=item8263a67703#ht_811wt_905

i really want one of these, do you think it'll arrive in time?

MUSE IS ON THE COVER OF NEW JMAG. cooooooolio!

:dance: Oh well, if the line isn't long it won't be a problem. However if it is, we'll save spots. :D Try and get as many Brisboard members on the barrier as we can. Also, just came up with the name Brisboard. :LOL:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Muse-Tshirt-t-shirt-Black-White-All-Sizes-Available-/260697027528?pt=Men_s_Clothes&var=&hash=item8263a67703#ht_811wt_905

<3 those shirts. I would order one, but I already have two...second one still isn't here. Hope it arrives by the 6th though. :(

I'd say not, just because last time I got something from the .mu shop it took about 3 weeks to arrive :eek:

Hahaha Brisboard banner would be EPIC :LOL:

<3 those shirts. I would order one, but I already have two...second one still isn't here. Hope it arrives by the 6th though. :(

BRISBOARD FTW.

i'll get one, but now - what colour. i'm leaning towards black with white logo...

Massive fan of the name Brisboard. It's banner-worthy.

+1

Too bad, I don't have any space in my signature for anything else. :eek:

BRISBOARD FTW.

i'll get one, but now - what colour. i'm leaning towards black with white logo...

I say black with white logo.

Also if you order one now, its highly unlikely you will get it by the 5th. That's for overseas however, if you order one from Australia, if could arrive the same week.

+1

Too bad, I don't have any space in my signature for anything else. :eek:

I say black with white logo.

Also if you order one now, its highly unlikely you will get it by the 5th. That's for overseas however, if you order one from Australia, if could arrive the same week.

it's still a good shirt. i wish i had seen it earlier. still, i ordered a florence & the machine 7" vinyl from UK and it arrived in 9 days.

it's still a good shirt. i wish i had seen it earlier. still, i ordered a florence & the machine 7" vinyl from UK and it arrived in 9 days.

:eek: No fair. Anything I order from overseas comes in no less then 14 days. >.>

You could always order it anyway, if it arrives before it arrives before, if it doesn't...you can always save if for the next tour. :happy:

:eek: No fair. Anything I order from overseas comes in no less then 14 days. >.>

You could always order it anyway, if it arrives before it arrives before, if it doesn't...you can always save if for the next tour. :happy:

just ordered. even if it doesn't arrive in time, it'll be right, it's still an awesome shirt.

All the Muse shirts are awesome. ;)

I ordered this shirt, at the end of the October. It's the one that still hasn't arrived. I was hoping to wear it in the moshpit too.

muserepeatshirt.jpg

Except for the pink faded resistance one, not a huge fan of that one

Florence <3

Random story that you probably don't need to hear:

I go running in the afternoons. And every afternoon I've gone running this week, as I've left the house I've looked at the time and EVERY SINGLE DAY it's been exactly 5:12. It started to freak me out so I though, 'what's the significance of that number?'

And then I realised: 5:12 = 5th of the 12th = THE DAY I SEE MUSE :eek:

/paranoia

Archived