Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Shakespeare makes me want to die. :LOL:

For the line up, is anyone else bringing fold out chairs :LOL: i'm sure i heard it off someone on here then stole the idea :D

yeah i think i said i would lol,

or a bean bag.

nah, my parents are picking my stuff up off me at probs 5. i should bring an esky with 30+ coke cans, and a porta-potty.

and a tent.

and a horse.

Aww, you one-upped me. i was going to bring a pony...

HA! i shall bring a unicorn.

yeah i'll be bringing an esky filled with water, muesli bars, pizza, and bananas

or a bean bag.

yeah i'll be bringing an esky filled with water, muesli bars, pizza, and bananas

Defs filling a disposible eskie full of stuff, it would be a long day otheriwse!! I'm thinking were all going to have to drink copious amounts of water in the queue, or else risk being very sick in the mosh!

Defs filling a disposible eskie full of stuff, it would be a long day otheriwse!! I'm thinking were all going to have to drink copious amounts of water in the queue, or else risk being very sick in the mosh!

haha yeah, loooots and looots of water!

good thing they're gonna have toilets for the queue...

woahhhh how many days now, 17 minus 30 equals 13, plus five equals...

HOLY CRAP ONLY 18 DAYS!??

or a bean bag.

fffyeah, i'll see if i can bring some cans of coke, i get employee discounts :D

im in maroochydore. i need to find either a lift into brissy for the show or does anyone know of a hotel join near the entertainment centre, im from melbs but up here studying airline pilots licence and need to get to show eeee :) would be great for some help. CHEEERRS

i'm not a local of brisbane either, so i'm not sure about the hotels, but check out the translink website, there might be trains/busses from maroochydore :)

im in maroochydore. i need to find either a lift into brissy for the show or does anyone know of a hotel join near the entertainment centre, im from melbs but up here studying airline pilots licence and need to get to show eeee :) would be great for some help. CHEEERRS

I know there's a few motel places in Carseldine, which is about 15 minutes from the entertainment centre.

Just had a few relatives at this one, they said it was okay. I think there is some more too :)

http://www.carseldinepalms.com.au/

Its getting so close. :D Getting very excited now.

Sorry, forgot who it was. Who bought a shirt for Matt and was going to throw it on the stage? We never go to see the design on it. :(

Also I'm not a local to Brisbane either, I have a 2 hour drive from the southern gold coast. But there are plenty of trains that go in and out of the city, that you might be able to catch.

Its getting so close. :D Getting very excited now.

Sorry, forgot who it was. Who bought a shirt for Matt and was going to throw it on the stage? We never go to see the design on it. :(

Also I'm not a local to Brisbane either, I have a 2 hour drive from the southern gold coast. But there are plenty of trains that go in and out of the city, that you might be able to catch.

oh, crap! that was me, thanks for reminding me lol!

I'll get a pic up as soon as i can!

haha, i have a 2 hours drive too :(

Archived